Music Thread

You’ve got nice eyes, they’re very blue.

Hey guys, as a long time Hitman Forum user (since 2005) and fan I really need all the help I can get right now. My band Tainted Lady has the opportunity to play at the biggest Danish rock and metal festival COPENHELL. And right it’s 4 bands against eachother in a voting match. Check the music out here, and I hope you approve!

This is how you vote for us:

1. Click this link:
    http://royalbeer.dk/band-battle

2. If it takes you to the home page then click on the right banner “TAK ROCK”

3. Click “Band Battle” on the right side of the page.

4. Vote TAINTED LADY!

Thank you in advance for your help!!

@Fleur I already voted for you guys! Saw it on facebook, I hope you win! you guys are awesome!

I voted too, seems like you are in the lead at the moment. :+1: Good luck!

Some fresh tracks I recently came across and some more rappers I’ll be checking out.

$UICIDEBOY$ or Ghostemane anyone?

/

“Theresa May, where’s the money for Grenfell?” he asked the prime minister, adding that the government “just forgot about Grenfell, you criminals, and you got the cheek to call us savages, you should do some jail time, you should pay some damages, we should burn your house down and see if you can manage this.”

The next day the PM’s office put out a response and the day after that there was a smear campaign against him in the national press.

I’m not really into Stormzy but anyone who said that protest music is dead can eat me.

Man you just reminded me how much I love grime.

This is the best way to start the day.

I’ve been dealing with a lot of crap lately and, even if this is a generic EDM song, Friends by Marshmello and Anne Marie reminds me to just end all of it and continue with what’s better. Sorry if that doesn’t make so much sense.

Waking up, part 2

My all time favorite music artist at this moment of my life, actually for four years.
And I still discover new masterpieces in his huge existing library.

The Spinners - I’ll Be Around

First heard it in a Cold Case episode.

something that’s going on in my life, been singing this song when i remember her

I used to sit alone, get stoned and listen to this song forever and ever.

Then I headed down the street
And somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringing
It echoed through the canyon
Like the disappearing dreams of yesterday

Me and my dad love Status Quo, and one of the two key members Rick Parfitt sadly passed away over a year ago. He was recording a solo album which will see a posthumous release, and this is one of the songs off of it. I really like it personally, it’s pretty American sounding I think.