Music Thread

I love Chris Stapleton! I hope to see him in concert one day. :slight_smile:

Yeah same here man, I was looking at his tour dates the other day and unfortunately he’s in the US for the rest of this year, but if he ever comes to London/UK in the future I’ll be there for sure.

This song is just pure fucking beauty to me.

Finally get to see one of my favourite bands of all time a week today.

I prefer La Rap Française over any other variety of hip-hop.

Great song St Vincent released under her David Byrne collaboration years ago, seeing her again in July can’t wait.

Lol Roger Milla! I don’t know if anyone here’s old enough to remember him, but he was a legend at Italia '90!

Old Skool…

A fan of The Wire will remember this.

One of the creepiest rap songs I’ve ever heard. Busta Rhymes is really underrated, or perhaps taken for granted.

Armenian music is very good.

Eastern European club music is very good :wink:

This song has a bit of a rough history to it.

Steve “Static” Garrett wrote the song’s lyrics, and the record was produced by DJ Quik. Quik sampled for its instrumental track a Hindi-song he heard on television early one morning. The sample turned out to be “Thoda Resham Lagta Hai”, a 1981 song by Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar for the 1981 movie Jyoti, which Aftermath neglected to clear the rights to. Copyright holders Saregama India, Ltd. issued a cease-and-desist order, which went unheeded. On September 12, 2002, Saregama filed a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath and parent company Universal Music Group, and filed an injunction to prevent further performances or broadcasts of the “Addictive” song. The case was settled out of court.

This guy gets it. 20

Still got that on CD single somewhere lol.

Watched The Jungle Book last night (2016 version)
Gonna have this song in my head for days now, sooooo catchy! :joy:

Best.
Song.
Ever.

Just posted this so you can have a diffrent version for it

Love a bit of Louis too! Now it’s gonna be in my head for weeks! :rofl:

Yeah I bought the album but it’s been years since I heard it so I guess it wasn’t that good. I think she came out with a second album but didn’t hear any buzz about it. Guess she’s a one hit wonder.

The Golden God.

Underrated track imo…