My Hitman Collection

My mom used to have that snowman decoration. It’s exactly the same one!

2 Likes

Lol, nice!

Looks like my avatar :yum:

Hey, I can’t remember if I shared this before, but stumbled upon it again today.

It’s a padfolio my wife got me a while back for my birthday to use for work.

IMG_2749

It didn’t come with the pen, she got that separate. It’s called a “Lamy Pico Pen” and they’re really cool. (They have different colors but I wanted chrome)

I printed out the ICA logo too (I wanna get the other version sometime later to replace it) for the front of the notepad.

Just wanted to keep it classy with “my business”
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Merry her again! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha yeah, she got me a lot of Hitman stuff over the years.

2 Likes

wow! some awesome stuff there. the other day i dug out all my hitman stuff. Will try to take a picture of everything :D. im going to need a bigger camera :joy:. i will have time next week

2 Likes

9 Likes

got everything out. did not fit 1 all in picture so i have taken a few close ups. here’s a teaser :slight_smile: . packed everything away again then realised i have missed off 3 or 4 items. Going to have to do it all over again

9 Likes

That is a spectacular collection :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I been collecting more or less since Blood Money.

1 Like

Only problem is you’re gonna need more shelves for when H3 (or 8?!?) is released :grinning:

I still got some room, especially if I move some things around ^^

1 Like

Fair point. Personally i look forward to the day when one bookshelf just isnt enough… Hitman Collection ‘Room’ anyone? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

this would look good in a hitmancave

7 Likes

Hitmancave - my new favourite term :+1:

2 Likes

Haha yes totally! It would be like a safehouse for 47 and you to hang out in. :smile:

1 Like

But I’d be scared to ask him his name because I saw what happened to Scoops man :flushed:

1 Like

You bet

1 Like

Sweet collection man! I always enjoy seeing other people’s Hitman memorabilia!

That Hitman Statue (The format figure) is that # 35 out of 250? (Is that what I’m seeing in the photo?) man… how awesome would it be to have #47 out of the 250 :laughing::grin:

I always wanted that figure but the price is outrageous haha maybe one day…

1 Like

Thanks. The statue is number 145/250. no47 would be tremendous :ok_hand:. it’s an amazing statue. get one if you can

2 Likes