My HITMAN Ps4 Life

I just created my Ps4 Life short video and I am excited and proud that Hitman got the first place in my 2 year PS “career”.
THAT is my top games played!!

With 467 hours on the first season,I might play 3 more hours just to reach the perfect 47(0) :stuck_out_tongue:
What’s your top 3 most played games at PS4??

7 Likes

I found this tweet from @Travis_IOI

Wow, Travis is a really passionate Destiny player!!167Hours for Hitman at least on Ps4!!!Time well spent!!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I was not aware of “My PS4 Life” since your post.
I was very excited to finally see how much hours i really spend with Season 1…

7 Likes

583 hours to go, I hope you did not uninstall it yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I had a quick look at the Xbox equivalent, and there are 4 or 5 friends on well over 100 days. :open_mouth:

H
:laughing:

4 Likes

Wait you played 48552 contracts? Wow :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s got to include restarts; surely no way that many got played in two-something years.

Hopefully that time counter includes a lot of idle time in the menus as well. :smile:

1 Like

Screenshot_20181215-222105

3 Likes

I need to get out more :grin:

4 Likes

How do you find this my ps4 life?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/1073221644783624192

Or just type PlayStation My PS4 Life (Google), then you will find it. It’s on the official PlayStation website.

1 Like

I’m a bit disappointed. My first place is Call of Duty Ghost while third I have The Witcher.

aasssdff

2 Likes

IMG_20181216_002627_223

I don’t even like the last 2 games :roll_eyes: I had watched almost all of Season 1 on YouTube so didn’t play a lot when I got my PS4

2 Likes

The video seems to work for european accounts only. I always get an error message anyway.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t get this in Canada :frowning:

Neat.

Also lol at only 149 people completing all the Nighcall challenges. It really is hated…

1 Like

There is a new similar PS4 statistical analysis so I found this old article of mine as I didn’t want to create a new topic.Here are my top 3 games played on PS4 during 2019

I knew I played a lot of HITMAN 2 but 1065 hours was a pleasant surprise :stuck_out_tongue:

You may share your top3 played games on Ps4 and especially your Hitman2 hours by visiting PSblog and checking the link which has many individual statistics.

or

1 Like

I kind of fell out with Destiny 2 in 2019 I’m surprised my regular games like Enter the Gungeon or Superhot didn’t get on the list :upside_down_face:

Still 624 hours in H2 :muscle:

2 Likes

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
  2. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 (My time is mainly from zombies)
  3. HITMAN 2

I completely fell off of HITMAN 2 after November.

bonus: here is some of my broken gta online stats.

3 Likes