Mystery Target Discussion (Contracts Trailer)

I’m sure a lot of you Hitman veterans remember this guy from the Hitman Contracts Trailer

It was 2004 since Contracts was released, but to this day I still wonder who this man could be. Obviously I understand it was just a trailer made by the developers to promote the game, nothing more. But I thought it would be fun to just discuss and get different opinions from everyone on who this man could have been.

In this thread, share your opinions on this subject (there are no wrong answers here. Just be creative & have fun with it) if you want, feel free to “create” your own mission and briefing for this mystery target. Have fun!
Photo credit: @H_I_T_M_A_N_Statue_F

3 Likes

All I want is a poisoned inhaler kill

4 Likes

Haha that is brilliant!
It would have also been cool if 47 would have appeared as the target was crawling towards it, then 47 would just kick it away… or stomp on it!:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

He gives me the impression to be a business man. Someone that scared can’t be a dangerous person.

I loved a lot the terror in his eyes while he runs down the stairs. Plus 47 preparing in such a calm way was spectacular to watch.

3 Likes

I totally agree, and when he saw 47 it’s almost as if he knew him (well maybe not “him” specifically, but he knew right away it wasn’t the driver, but rather a Hitman.)

And I don’t know why… but he always gave me a vibe that he could have been involved in something very, very dark (involving kids) similar to Alvade in Blood Money. Idk, he just has that look to him :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A pedo? Could be. I was thinking more someone that screw the wrong person over.

Now we are going crazy too much about it. I imagine down at IO it wen’t something like this:

Dev1: Ok now make him run scared as shit

Dev2: Why?

Dev1: Because he’s scared duh!

Dev2: Yeah ok. But why is he scared?

Dev1: Because 47 is coming for him

Dev2: Oh, that sounds right.

Dev1: OK OK. Now make the driver 47!

Dev2: WHOAAAA Will do it. But still, who is this guy?

Dev1: He’s a scared guy running from 47

9 Likes

LMFAO yeah, I could totally see that happening at IO :joy:

But yeah… that. For some reason this guy always struck me as that, don’t know why lol maybe it’s the magnify glasses hahaha

2 Likes

Looks like Ken Morgan to me. Just saying.

3 Likes

image https://www.hitmanforum.comhttps://image-archive.hitmanforum.com/hitmanforum/original/3X/2/c/2c1171e800202c352d711714367a18232756e53e.jpg

6 Likes

Huhh!..
you’re right, they do share a striking resemblance lol maybe they were cousins :laughing:

2 Likes

Na it’s just Rocco who timetraveled back in time to buy the right stocks, and now has the time police on his ass. But they could’nt find him, so they used the ICA

The target also appeared in the Agent 47 ICA file trailer.

7 Likes

It IS Ken Morgan.

Guy dies in a car: https://www.hitmanforum.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/4/c44eeb570ab6578262dc4e554c76f11a3342282c.jpeg

Morgan dies in a car (well is about to): https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fi46dld0j4g/maxresdefault.jpg

But the Bangkok mission happened in 2019, while this target was killed pre-2012.

2 Likes

Then it is Ken’s twin brother.

Ben “the prick” Morgan.

11 Likes

Well time to make a name that rhymes with Ken and Ben
Ren “The Thick” Morgan

4 Likes

I read on a pulp fiction trivia page on imdb that Tarantino got inspiration for that scene while actually watching Contracts trailer.
Up until that scene he wrote the script for Pulp Fiction but lost inspiration and didn’t how to continue.He stumbled upon that trailler on youtube and said “That’s it” when he saw it.He even wanted John Travolta character to wear a red tie but was broke at the time and couldn’t afford one so they had to give him a black tie that Tarantino bought previously for Reservoir dogs.

4 Likes

Pulp fiction came out in 1994, so Hitman Contracts or youtube didn’t exist yet :confused:

2 Likes

Hitman: Contracts and its trailer have existed since the dawn of time.

3 Likes