Name The Weapon - Forum Game

Another forum game!

Similar to the forum game threads like; “Find The Location” & “Guess Who?” This game is strictly for the weapon models

It can be a weapon from any of the Hitman titles…
(Only firearms and Blades!! No poisons, Propane Flasks, Fire Extinguishers, or bombs etc…) Guns & Bladed meele’s Only!

Simply select a weapon, get a close-up (zooming with a sniper scope helps but is not mandatory) of the weapon and post the photo. The member who guesses the correct weapon goes on and does the same. You may edit the photo too if you wish— Black and White etc…

NOTE: 3 guesses by 3 different people. If nobody gets it correct after 3 guesses, original poster goes again.

ARZ 160 — Absolution

Bartoli 12G — HITMAN

ICA19/Chrome — HITMAN

3 Likes

I’ll kick us off…

What weapon is this? And what title is it from?

I would have guess Sieger 300 Redeemer, used by Stone in Himmelstein, but then I realize I am not that familiar with weapons from older games. So I guess this one is not what I have known.

Is that Helmut Kruger?

But in all seriousness I think I’ve misinterpreted what this thread would be about…

2 Likes

The Enforcer sniper rifle from Hitman Contracts

3 Likes

WA2000 from every first hitman games (except C47)

WA200 from… H2SA?

Or WA2000 from BM with lightweight frame?

EDIT: @Trevolon was right, I reckon

1 Like

Yup @Trevolon is correct, way to go man! Your turn.

Here is one :blush: :

1 Like

The ICA guys guns from absolution i think

Fusil G1/4 or whatever it called (the one without stock)

1 Like

The fusil g4/c image

1 Like

Yes that’s the one!!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

5 Likes

hahahaha sorry about that :laughing: wooops

1 Like

Haha it’s fine. Let’s just wait for @Trevolon now :laughing:

1 Like

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is interested :thinking:
Gun%20Game

1 Like

Spas12G from Blood Money

Yep. Thought it would take longer because of non-usual setup as for a shotgun but whatever :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah that straight box mag had me thinking M14 or something, but the trigger guard was all wrong. Well done, Piano Man.

2 Likes