New Escalation - The Bahadur Dexterity (5/5/2017)

Post your runs here :wink: This one isn’t very repetitive
Level 1: Kill the director with a Battle Axe :wink:

1 Like

Just finished the badboy. :sunglasses:Will get into it asap.

1 Like

You’re supposed to describe the escalation in the OP I think

Not mandatory, but is a help

1 Like

ok :wink: 20 escalations

Quick fact: ‘Bahadur’ means brave in hindi language :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s the levels for those interested:

Level 1

• Eliminate Shahin Abdul-Barr Maalouf (the Headmaster) with a Battle Axe.

Level 2

• Eliminate Mahbub Jalal al Din Ganim as the Headmaster.

Level 3

• Break into the safe and steal its contents (Zaydan’s Office).

Level 4

• WILD CARD! Some things have been moved.

• Eliminate Shahin Abdul-Barr Maalouf (the Headmaster) with a Battle Axe (Zaydan’s Office).

• Break into the safe and steal its contents (Computer Room on 2F).

Level 5

• Eliminate Shahin Abdul-Barr Maalouf (the Headmaster) with a Battle Axe (Zaydan’s Office).

• Break into the safe and steal its contents (Computer Room on 2F).

• One Disguise Change.

Pretty simple Escalation that just Escalates, only changing up a few things.

1 Like

I liked this one. My route didn’t change very much from level to level… I started in the school right from level 1, which I don’t think they were expecting… but it was easy enough that I never got stuck, so I enjoyed repeatedly perfecting my path. Not extremely noteworthy, but still lots of fun.

IOI suddenly got real good at making escalations. The last eight or so have been some of the strongest escalations of all (and the ratings on HitmanDB seem to bear this out). The previous batch I was pretty critical of for a while, but they stepped up their game.

2 Likes

I agree. The school was my first thought and in the end I just compressed my videos into lv1-3 and level4-5 and frankly you can get the full essence of the Escalation just from lv5, that’s how little things change. In the end I went with two separate runs just to show off the original safe location, but really the changes are quite insubstantial if you were thinking along the lines I was already thinking from the start. I guess the idea was that less experienced players would see the Headmaster and just assume a Bazaar start, and each complication would make starting inside the School more and more attractive.

The Bahadur Dexterity (Lv1-3 & Lv4-5)

1 Like

Didn’t spend much time on either of these Escalations, as they seemed a bit lacklustre (at least compared to the last Colorado/Hokkaido batch). Preferred this one:

1 Like

SA 2:08

Meh

1 Like

Like @Ed_ll3, I didn’t spend much time on these, and don’t like the Sapienza’s escalation much, was messing around last night, now in the morning I see so many things I can improve, but don’t actually feel like doing:

1 Like

I was going to use flying axe on this one but truth is I don’t need to. :laughing:

Level 5 SA (1:33)

This works surprisingly well for a fire alarm strat, the guard goes for the wrench and then just when he’s about to move and keep searching he blows up huehuehue.

3 Likes

I’m a bit late to this party and how typical I post my run after another epic run from the master @GuLe. I can’t believe how similar our runs are!

I must say that I enjoyed this one.

I get a bit of lucky in the room with the safe, as the officer goes in a different direction to normal. Plus everything else went to plan, but this run will consistently get around 2:03 as long as the non-target soldier picks up the dropped BC straight away; it’s always him that takes it, but sometimes he delays his arrival.

The Bahadur Dexterity Level 5 (1:59)

2 Likes

Anyone knows who has the key to the safe?

2 Likes

Honestly i never bothered with the key. Just went with the lockpick.

The Bahadur Dexterity - Level 5 (1.41)

3 Likes

I got 1:36 in level 5. #1 for PS4 hehe

Edit: I got it to 1:35 thanks to the bullet panic rng on the Headmaster’s son being better.

3 Likes