New Livestream: IOI Insider, May 5 @ 3pm CEST

Question #1

Question #2
What is IO’s stance on mods for Hitman 3?

Question #3
Will you consider adding a Workshop for mods on Steam when the game releases there or at least promote endorsed mods in the game’s main menu with links that lead to the mod’s Nexus page?

Question #4
Will IO look into adding more mod support for Hitman 3 in the future?

16 Likes

Question

Is the plan to reactive all the H1 ETs (excl. Gary Busey) within H3, or just selected ones like H2?

6 Likes

Question

Is there any chance, that we will see Lucas Grey again? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

QUESTION:
Is it possible for more community content to be officially endorsed? I believe more community-run content getting put on roadmaps, including incentives (even if it’s just a bunch of reskins), and being recognized by the less informed players would help the game survive for longer while supporting the devs with much less work required once they start working on other games.

4 Likes

Question

Any plans to release Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD & Hitman: Contracts HD for PS4? Like Absolution HD and Blood Money HD. I know “nobody” cares, but I do.

PS I don’t want to buy a Computer or an old console.

Question

Are you guys really working on Xbox EXCLUSIVE fantasy game? If so, why? Money??? Come on IOI, please no exclusive sh*t.

13 Likes

Before asking, will our names be mentioned in the livestream if our question is picked?

Question
Is there any plan to add Challenge Packs to Hitman 3 Locations?

Question
What will Clemens ware for the Season of Lust Trailer?

As you’re reading this Travis, could you please answer my question about APIs I asked about a month ago via DM?

6 Likes

question:
Will “Lust” fully make use of Hitman’s M rating?
lol

11 Likes

Question
Can you please add a button to contracts mode so that you don’t have to go back to the main menu after completing a contract? Playing contracts becomes frustrating if you have to navigate through several menus after every played contract.

Question
Will the bloom/brightness/darkness problems be patched in the (near) future? I’m holding down instinct just to see where I’m going in some sections of levels that are waaay to bright or waaay to dark.

Question
There are a lot of escalations from Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 that are not in the game currently. Will those be added later?

Question
When Clemens rides his motorcycle, does he wear a hat on top of his helmet?

Question
After Hitman 3 has run its course, will every single ET be permanently added to the game?

Question
How do you feel about Aston Villa getting relegated next season?

Question
Is there anything new to share about the 007 game?

9 Likes

Question
Is it planned to add in a way or another the last unlocks for the players who hadn’t carry over their inventory, like the Claw Hammer or Jaeger 7 Covert?

Question
Is it planned to add permanent ET at the end of H3 cycle? As H3 level-specific suits can be unlocked through mastery, do you plan to do something similar for H1/2 specific suits?

Question
What can we expect for this patch?

Question
Doyou plan to add the final content of H1 - Escalations, Seasoned missions - (except the Sarajevo Six as it seems to be a PS exclusivity) in H3?

3 Likes

Restore shoulder camera switch without aiming, pleeeeeaaaase? :pleading_face: :sob:

13 Likes

Question 1:
Will Trinity pack appear in playstation, xbox and epic stores in this update?
Question 2:
Will elusive targets ever be permanent? If not at least a paid pack with content (H1, H2 and H3) elusive targets that will be present all the time.

Question
Now that an official support system has been set up for HITMAN support, are you able to disclose any of the following?

• The current volume of tickets (on an average daily basis)
  • How many tickets are being handled on a daily basis
  • How many new issues are being discovered / logged due to received tickets

It would be interesting to see how many players are taking advantage of this new system, as well as how the tickets / reports are being handled behind-the-scenes.

11 Likes

Question 1: is it possible to release every ET once the game is finally done with it permanently so that players will have more replayability when it comes to ET

Question 2: are we getting any bonus campaigns like patient zero

Question 3: have you fixed the trophy SHORTCUT KILLER for PS4 because it’s still not unlocking for me and it’s keeping me from getting platinum

3 Likes

I had another important question!

Question

Does IOI ever plan on responding to @iusethisto_rant on Twitter?

4 Likes

I made BINGO for tomorrow’s stream.

https://bingobaker.com/pdf/4114072?pages=8&grid=1&call_sheet=1&submit=Download

14 Likes

You forgot: Clemens said yes

You’ll @ me, if they mention Codename 47, yeah?

7 Likes

Question

Are there any plans to add VR Support to Contracts Mode?

2 Likes

Put

ahead of your question so the team will define that you’re asking a question for the stream

3 Likes

I don’t really use twitch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like