New Livestream: IOI Insider, May 5 @ 3pm CEST

Holy fuck that sniper rifle is hot.

2 Likes

Unlock with the new season pack: Narcissus suit, a sniper rifle (The Majestic) and a melee item (The Proud Swashbuckler)

Escalation : The Pride Profusion

2 Likes

Well, that has done nothing to persuade me to buy the Sins DLC. Wait For Sale mode continues pour moi.

11 Likes

Curious which (if any) items will have unique mechanics

Nice sniper rifle!

12 Likes

3 Likes
11 Likes

Like the Greed escalation, the new escalation (Pride Profusion) will have a sense of replayibility

3 Likes

They are not sure if the next Sins will be escalations.

9 Likes

Travis: we specifically said contracts to leave the doors open for future seasons

4 Likes

Some people are saying these look horrendous. This monochrome colour scheme is growing on me, depending on the mission lighting it could look very good in some scenarios. I’m honestly not sure why people are saying it’s ugly.

4 Likes

Twitch chat is the most dumb thing i’ve seen lately

7 Likes

Damn the twitch chats is unbearable, so toxic! I will just closed the chats box for now…

6 Likes

I think Travis is very good at explaining IOs thoughts and tempering expectations. They’re communicating better and more efficiently than they have in months. Love these streams :pray:

Also, spot on about escalations (as a whole, Greed Enumeration was not good imo)

5 Likes

It has depressed me greatly and I’ve been following it for 25 minutes. Another hour and I might want to jump off a building. Luckily the stream is not that long.

4 Likes

It’s not just Twitch chat. People in Frote’s server are saying the same thing. Not saying everybody has to like them but I’m always interested in what way they’re ugly according to them.

Another Escalation, so to be fair, I wouldn’t really know either how to make a good Bonus Mission in Chongqing with so less Space and a City filled with Clones, so that aside, it still looks neat.

I thought it was purple at first, but then I realized it reflects the colour of the current lightning. It’s indeed interesting how it will look at different locations (even though it will be yellow in most of the maps :joy:)

1 Like

@sandor_krasna @Franz just turn the chat off :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wondering if the community will respond better to the sins escalations if they are available in contracts mode

The iconoclast?

1 Like