New moderators three

Recently I asked some people if they would be interested in a terrible burden - and for their own reasons they agreed.

So it is with great pride and pleasure that I announce that Hitmanforum now has three new moderators, who I trust you will all make welcome these newest members of Hitmanforum’s staff:

All of whom have been members of excellent judgement and great contributors to our community, have shown great fortitude in the face of our trouble children, and are generally great people.

And now have the power to ban you.

(Come on you were all thinking it.)

@Kent and @Watson will remain on staff as well, so we are now better prepared to be the best place for civilized conversation, and bringing premature endings to meltdowns of trolls.

59 Likes

This is great news, but will you still remain as a mod, too?

I promise to help this Great and Huge Community and rid it of the complete and total sad trolls who lurks here. A lot of people tell me that the Cyber trolls are a the worst.

On a more serious note, I’m happy to take part of helping this forum I been calling my Internet home since 2011.

38 Likes

Cakeblock now has control over Reddit and the Forum! cake is Providence confirmed!

33 Likes

Oh shit, you’re right! blows dust off silverballers "It’s time."

3 Likes

Damn and there was me talking mad shit about cake all day yesterday :smirk:

For real, couldn’t have picked a better 3. Congrats all.

7 Likes

I will remain the owner and admin… yes.

That does obligate me to get involved in the moderating.

Edit: Also be aware @Mads47 that I will be holding you to your promise to build a wall and make the trolls pay for it.

11 Likes

Mods47

18 Likes

On that note,any news on new subreddit mods Cake ?

I did not think this picture through.

4 Likes

I look forward to working with the three of you. I will send you each an invite to the super-secret moderators cake club and expect you to attend the initiation ceremony on the next Thursday following a full moon.

In reality, please let me know if I can assist in anyway. Thank you for continuing your positive contributions to the Hitman community.

34 Likes

Travis is waiting like:

22 Likes

@Mads47 star wars is trash

12 Likes

3 Likes

12 Likes

go ahead. dewit

3 Likes

Congrats to @cake941, @Urben and @Mads47 :partying_face:

Not to take away from Travis’ super secret cake club but…have a cake :birthday::smile:

12 Likes

Three fine specimens, each with their unique superhero abilities. Congrats to the entire mod family!
And remember, with great power comes… well, the great joy of using that power. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in alternate-universe HMF, @Accidental-kills98 and @SeanBernowicz just got promoted to mods, and immediately banned each other.

25 Likes

@Urben remember, me and @MrOchoa know where you live…

:joy: but jokes aside congratulations guys :hugs: @cake941 @Mads47

14 Likes