Or has IO accidentally uploaded open content?
Does anyone know why, how or what happened?
Or what does people think of this content? Should it be available for us now?
Like to add his name appeared in the top right too…
And is a challenge complete too…
And has appeared for others too…
All weapons, outfits and items may not appear in official release, but I will announce if they are actual working assets from the stream.
- Circumcision Knife (Same as Sapenzia)
- Remote CX Demo Block
Weapons (To be Announced/seen/Unlocked)
- [‘UI_PROP_DEVICE_ICA_MODULAR_PROXIMITY_EXPLOSIVE_MULTI…’] (He flicked off it before the whole string appeared)
- 1911-S Silverballer Elite [UI_ITEM_RARIT] (Has Scope and laser sight)
- 1911-T Silverballer [UI_ITEM_RARIT]
- UX-15 Magnum [Custom] (Most likely higher damage, magnum ammo)
- Jaeger 7.62 PSG-S Elite (Kazo TRG similarities)
- The Savior [Master Crafted] (Sniper, etched design “Ave Maria”)
Outfits (Works in all Environments)
- Absolution Suit
- Italian Suit
- Vampire Magician
- Blood Money Suit
- Sergei Larin (47’s Signature Suit)
Outfits (To be Announced/seen/Unlocked) [All Master Crafted] (Codenamed after cocktails)
- [‘UI_TOKEN_OUTFIT_ET_GINFIZZ_NAME’] X2
- [‘UI_TOKEN_OUTFIT_ET_PISCOSOUR_B_NAME’] X2
- Radio (The one found in the Sheikh’s Room) used exactly the same.
- Remote Explosion Phone (can ring it to attract people)
- Lethal Poisoned Chewing Gum [Custom] (Can be placed down and picked up by NPCs)
- Sedative Chewing Gum [Custom] (Can be placed down and picked up by NPCs)
- Emetic Chewing Gum [Custom] (Can be placed down and picked up by NPCs)
- Crystal Ball [Custom] (Non- Lethal Melee as Close Combat, kills when thrown)
- Eiffel Tower Souvenir (Non-Lethal Melee)
- Eiffel Tower Knife (Lethal Melee)
Things to mention:
- Possibly leaked out through server.
- No sign of a briefcase or WA2000 sniper as mentioned.
- “[UI_ITEM_RARIT]” is most likely the string for “Master Crafted”
- The Crystal Ball may be located in the Fortune Teller building in the Marrakesh bonus episode.
- Affected Xbox Players exclusively.
- The Ave Maria etching on The Savior is mostly likely a reference to the [Ave Maria by Di Schubert] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dok4wJ4pqo0) classically played frequently in the Hitman Franchise.