New Year's 2021 -> 2022 🎉

new years thoughts going into 2021

14 Likes

going into 2021, we’ve revamped the forum and will soon be discussing and playing Hitman 3 :grin: it really feels like a new era, and im glad to be here for release

16 Likes

I din’t have any thoughts. I just hope that 2021 will be much better than 2020 and all the problems we faced in this dying year won’t follow us in 2021.

And happy New Year to everybody

16 Likes

Here is a video of Agent 47 wishing all of us a happy new year.

6 Likes

Some people like to throw this year as one of the worst in history. But for me this was the most memorable, most heartfelt experience I had the pleasure of enduring. Re-registering into the new forum I feel cleansed and refreshed now that I can focus on future endeavors instead of holding on to the past. And with the new game coming out I’m looking forward to what others may share to the end of the trilogy - may it be they stick around long after people stopped talking about it, moved on to other hobbies, it doesn’t matter. It’s a new chapter. My chapter. And everyone else’s year, however they lead it is up to them.

May you have a happy new year.

https://youtu.be/bMLq3QQK6a8

5 Likes

Happy new year to each and everyone who reads this, i genuinely wish the best for you and i hope 2021 brings happiness and prosperity to you and your family❤️

2021, here we come!

8 Likes

Happy New Year best forum! :heart:

10 Likes

I wish all of you a happy new year, stay safe and healthy, take care of your friends and family!
Also try to help your local Shops and Restaurants when you can.

I’m proud to be a part of the best online community.

14 Likes

Happy new year everyone, let’s hope everything goes to a better direction. :smiley: At least we’ll have HITMAN 3 soon.

10 Likes

Happy New year to everyone! God, only 21 days… I can’t wait more…

Health and love from Madrid!

6 Likes

Hope everyone has a better 2021 then we’ve had this year.

Hitman 3 should help for those who aren’t waiting a year to buy it on steam that is! :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all of the renovated Hitman Forum!!! :bear: :blue_heart:

2021 paints to be the Definitive Edition 0f 2020 but I’m still hopeful.

On a peronal level, apart Hitman 3, another things in 2021 I expect to pursue is a Master following Chemical Engineering and getting enough money for at very least get the hands, feet and head for my Ursam Bearmon cosplay.

8 Likes

Happy New Year y’all !with my sketch :see_no_evil:1608692455480_faa78ee3-3f92-4694-9504-bb3b6faae73e_by_weibo_editor-01|375x500

4 Likes

Ready for 2020 to go away now and slowly but surely waiting for whatever Mad Max Scenario could come our way in the foreseeable future to prepare my self.

4 Likes

I’ve been going back to music I grew up with and I’d almost forgotten this one. No matter how scary this year got and who knows what’s to come, it is good to be alive:

2 Likes

Happy New Year to Everyone!! 2020 was the worst year in my life since I am alive. I lost my pet, my other half, and the whole world just turned away from itself… I hope 2021 will be better, and everybody will have a better and prettier life! Wishing you the best!:champagne::clinking_glasses::tada::fireworks::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Stuck indoors on my own in my little flat this new years. Bit depressing and lonely, but fuck it, nice Scotch, a good Cuban and Jools’ annual Hootenanny are as good a company as any I suppose.

On the positive, I like to think of 2020 as practise… all that staying indoors was really just preparation for the countless hours of Hitman 3 playing we’ll soon be doing.

Wishing good vibes to everyone. New forum, new Hitman and a Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Happy New Year All! Be safe.

6 Likes

Half hour of my bad 2020.

Is it better in 2021 who is in there?

3 Likes

I’ve not tried Glengoyne 21, one but I can’t remember ever having a 21 year old single malt that wasn’t good.

Enjoy your New Years!!! It’s only 2:30 pm where I am, but soon I’ll be doing nearly the same as you. I have the Macallan 21 and a cigar ready to go, although my cigar is not Cuban.

5 Likes