28 Likes

cb78b8cc0145ba6c9f4c78da3af89135

df2944bfae113149a96f34d56a5f20dd

8240762513be33867687c472fd3f3877

23 Likes
30 Likes

This is going to be really something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I’m wondering if this thread should have been made in 3.5 days time when IO have hopefully given us info about it in their Q&A livestream. Suppose can just update your OP after that tho

My suspicion is it will be 90% indoors, and we’ll be lucky if it has 15 mastery :frowning:

I’m sure it will be good and fun, but question is if it’ll provide the replayability all the other S1 + 2 locations (Except Hawkes Bay) have provided. I have a feeling won’t be that impressed.

4 Likes

Is it just me that thinks these disguises are very very similar to the ones already in existing location’s? presumably these are just concept?

1 Like

They are just placeholders I believe. That image is kinda old now.

8 Likes

Negative:
The destructible surroundings seem to be the main selling point in IO’s eyes for this level, and something I wasn’t particularly looking for since I never go in guns blazing. The particular focus on that novelty doesn’t make me all that excited about this location. A bank also seems rather basic and colourless in terms of atmosphere There also seems to be only one target, which does raise concerns over the size of the map. Only one other map has got a single target in the latest games, and we all know how big that one is.

Positive:
We didn’t get much information yet so anything is still possible. The scenery behind the target does look more promising than any other bank interior I’ve seen, so IO might surprise us yet.

7 Likes

There’s no reason to believe it would only have one target; the Hantu Port picture only shows one target, but we all know it has 3 main targets (and 12 secondary)

5 Likes

Bank mission gonna be like

ADROM_

19 Likes

Ahh I see, was kinda hoping that would be the case!

1 Like

Oh I think a bank can be plenty interesting…

11 Likes

@Soupienza, that’s the second time this week that you’ve referenced Heat, and therefore the second time that I have closed my eyes, smiled and nodded to myself.

12 Likes

Did you like BLACKHAT as well? Same director. :slight_smile:

Yeah, those robbers are great, but they’re quite far from achieving the SA rating.

Too many theatrics and poor acting in general I think. The story feels more convoluted than Hitman lore. Yet I still keep watching, about to start the Berlin episode :slight_smile:
Edit: never mind, got it all confused with The Blacklist. the protagonist also often wears a black hat, hence my confusion.
Move along now.

1 Like

If this mission is more of a guns blazing approach that would be interesting

1 Like

Very quick aside on that topic, I actually memorised De Niro’s speech to the customers and bank employees from that movie, the whole “We’re here for the bank’s money not your money, your money is insured by the federal government you’re not gonna lose a dime” thing, and quoted the whole thing during a run through of the Bank Job in GTA Online with my crew while doing the crowd control section of the mission :joy:

My teammates did not appreciate it, but I thought it was fucking baller :joy:

8 Likes

The idea of a level taking place in a bank is just so exciting. After all banks are supposed to some of the most secure places in the world so the fact we are playing as 47 breaking into it to kill someone is just amazing.

7 Likes

Hold up. My PTSD has returned

9 Likes

I haven’t seen it mate, but Michael Mann is a top-notch director and no mistake.

1 Like