Next roadmap update: items and stuff you'd like to see

I want to option backl to set a loadout per map. I always had a specific loadout but sometimes you need something else for a Contract or ET and then your loadout is overwritten, that’s annoying

EDIT: Maybe the old way was too confusing and that’s why it got changed? Then keep the auto-save EXCEPT if someone pressed the save button. So people who know it exists can use it, the others won’t be bothered. You know like “check if saved → yes? load saved / no? set last-used”

3 Likes

Two words: Dual. Ballers.

I’ve wanted them as unlockables in WoA for the longest time now, it’s still the only “iteration” of Hitman that lacks 47’s iconic dual pistols. I mean even Absolution had them, it’s a such a shame that they’ve always been quite an unrealistic wish to have in this trilogy…

3 Likes

I hope to return to H2’s 47 proprietary suit as a bonus in the next update, and hopefully fix the issue of flashing with intuition in some maps

1 Like

Subject 47 suit with gloves! :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

2 Likes

I’d love to get an agent 17 suit. Orange tie, ear piece, and those ridiculous body guard shades.

3 Likes

To expand on what I’d like to see with the Sieger 552, I’d like to see the mentioned Covert (suppressed) variant, I’d like to see a full sized auto rifle variant (possibly both suppressed and loud) with standard assault rifle damage and aiming reticle. And a marksman/semi-auto variant, again possibly both loud and suppressed.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing a loud version of the ICA Raptor SMG being able to be part of 47’s permanent equipment pool. And it’d also be nice if the M4/HK416 pattern rifles could also be added to that as well.

1 Like

We’re not even going to know what’s coming until it actually arrives. No more roadmaps.

or without gloves that would be cool

the solstice suit thats i want to see

But the roadmaps are accurate. What appears on them has – most, most of the time – been correct. There’s been one or two delays of content in the past, but it’s very minor in the grand scheme of things in this trilogy.

1 Like

How about the idea of an ICA clearing house mod or add on? Basically give 47 (well, you the player) stuff that the ICA had but has yet to be incorporated into the game. Like say a 7.62mm/.30 cal full power self loading battle rifle (not a snipe rifle), or a modular rifle/SMG family.

I wouldn’t mind such things as a pistol caliber carbine (semi-auto) or semi-auto conventional (non-bullpup) assault-class rifle being incorporated, as well as using the aiming reticule oddly from some of the pistols in the game already (examples: ICA19 Black Lily, Silverballer, Classic-baller).

Or just weapons and items from their R&D room that didn’t make it out before the ICA disbanded?