NieR: Automata

:open_mouth: I guess I’ll have to deal with download

Hahaha is that dude for real. I’ll get the game just to support him.

He’s for real mate :joy: Fucking legend. Just to think the industry never believed in him properly for 20 years. He showed them.

“Because of the brouhaha over 2B’s butt, there are loads of rude drawings and whatnot being uploaded [online]. And since going around and collecting them is a pain, I’d like it if I could get them sent in a zip file every week.”

If there’s a developer of the year award… only one person deserves it

For kids? Wait till the wind picks up 2B’s skirt, or when they encounter the first ladder in the game! :sweat_smile:

This game fell into my lap. I had no context for the game at all. And the guy with the moon mask I never heard of him.

I love this game so far. I am 20 hours into it and I love the game play-the combat- the music. This one for sure is a instant classic to me.

Just one problem…I NEEEED the WEEEEED to play this game. And not like Hitman, no. I need to be high to play hitman so I can be patient. Gotta do something while I am standing around waiting for this and that route.

But for Nier:Automata I need to be high to get my mind in a state willing to accept the weird shit that is being shown to me. I tried playing sober once. And then I saw something and was like “nope” and turned the system off.

The bullet hell mode, the fast dodges. The challenge of it all. The fact that the interface is like a computer its all mad and trippy. And the fishing. Boy do I love fishing.

I got a solid gripe tho. I am sick and tired of perv games. Look bro commit to the booty. Don’t fucking have this chick dancing around in heels in the sand in a night nurse outfit with overt panty coochie shots the first ten minutes of the game and then take the camera out of my control cause you think I am trying to upskirt her.

Fucking commit to the perversion or not. Frankly I could do without. I honestly had to show this game to my wife and legit play the first 30 minutes of it for her before I felt comfortable playing it.

Is anyone still into this?

I beat it this past weekend. Come to find out there are like 5 main endings. So I have just scratched the surface.
I am still really into the game play and the lore-the hacking is awesome. The music is legendary.

Still one of my favorite games of all time.

Except that Nier does not count as a perv title in Asia or Japan. We hope you enjoyed your stay in our world of gaming! :slight_smile: