Nightcall - First impressions

This thread is made to post your first impressions about the ‘Nightcall’ mission in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand. :ocean:

Have fun playing the game! :slight_smile:

Different and refreahing setting. Would have been awesome if there was underground dungeon to explore. Smaller map to start with, but looks promising.

There doesn’t seem to be anything like that.

I know it’s not there. But it would have added size and value to map if it was there.

Why do we have a thread for these spoilered stages and then have just these titles to spoil things out in the open.

these location names aren’t spoilers or leaks. dunno what u mean

From the little we’ve seen so far it has a more dark/sinister feeling going on. Reminds me of Contracts in a way.

@Danger_dog_guy_7 When we write out impressions, is this a spoiler free thread?

I think you should ask @Watson @Kent

Just use spoiler tag in case

imo, use spoiler tags for everything until the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE (13th November) - Especially for screenshots or kill methods etc.

I don’t expect many people to adhere to that after Friday so i’ll probably just stop checking the forum.

Will do, just making sure I can write here in case. I don’t want to ruin it obviously.

you already playin in Hitman 2??

I don’t want to spoil anyone’s fun, but wht do ALL threads have to use spoiler alerts? Surely people won’t go into a thread that contains spoilers, much as I’m not going to enter a thread called ‘What happens to Arthur Morgan in RDR2’. Not trying to whine, just a bit confused.

Who thinks that the panic room
is bound to be well-utilised?

I thought it was very brave of R* to make Arthur Morgan a secret time traveller from the future. I wanted a BttF3 reference in the game but I was not expecting that.

Hehehehe. That would make the convoluted ending from the first one look open-ended and player-driven! :wink:

What is so convoluted about RDR’s ending John sacrifices himself to give the family a life they deserve. Years later Jack hunts down Edgar Ross possibly becoming what his father never wanted and embarks on an epic quest to get his damn nag to work.

Can we keep the RDR spoilers where they belong and continue with Hawke’s Bay?

Thanks

No one tells you to use spoliers in threads that have the word “SPOILERS” in their name.

I bet the first player-created contract will be on this bloke who takes a shower. By drowning. :wink:

Just how do we drown a man in a shower? Do we press Orson’s face really hard to the floor while the shower is running?