No access to Hantu Port

I have the silver edition for PS4 and it won’t give me access to Hantu port. Game says I need the gold edition but IO’s website says that it can be accessed with either edition or expansion pack. Pls help!!!

0 Likes

same problem, except i have the collectors edition which comes with the expansion pass, meaning i should have access to all content. i was not able to get the winter sports pack either, which was disappointing. this has almost completely turned me off the game, after spending $150 on the collectors edition and i can’t even get access to the dlc content. if anyone can help me that’d be very much appreciated. i already tried contacting ioi thru their email but it gave me an automated response and haven’t heard back in over a month.

0 Likes

You need to download Hantu Port manually by searching for it in your platform store (PS store, Microsoft store or Steam store)

If you choose Hantu Port from the Hitman 2 Store tab, it will redirect you to purchase the Gold edition for some reason. So search and download it manually.

0 Likes