No Bodies Found Question

Hey everyone. I’m not a huge gamer but I’ve totally gotten into the newest Hitman games. So this might be a dumb question but it’s super frustrating.

I am trying to complete Embrace the Serpent in Santa Fortuna Master Mode, Suit Only, Silent Assassin. I have completed the mission but I’m missing the silent assassin because of the ‘no bodies found’. The problem is that during the mission, none of the bodies are found. They are all hidden in the jungle foliage, and I even tried putting all my knockouts inside the Shaman hut.

Can someone give me some insight as to what I’m doing that I can’t get the silent assassin, thanks.

Hard to tell without a video

1 Like

Are you aware that NPCs still can find Bodies in foliage if they are near enough? its not like a Container, maybe one guards finds a body on their patrol?

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. Are there quirks to knocking NPCs out that would kill my no bodies found. I take out all of the guards around the Shaman hut by luring them behind the supplies and knocking then out with throwing a wrench…

Do you have the Silent Assassin tracker enabled in Options > Gameplay? Once it’s enabled, you will receive instant feedback (red guns) when the body is found, allowing you to tell exactly when it happens. Once you know when the body is found, then you can hunt down who is finding a body.

3 Likes

But if a patrolling guard found the body wouldn’t 1. It pop up in my picture in picture as body found, and 2. Wouldn’t that NPC be woken up? Neither of these things happen at any point in my mission. Weather the bodies are in the foliage or the Shaman hut.

I did not have that on, not did I realize that was an option. Thanks for the info, that’s gonna help a ton. Thank you!

1 Like

Not if you knock out the NPC who finds them.

Are you using the same save or has this happened on several unique runs?

2 Likes

I’m using the same save, but I just found the silent assassin tracker, so I’m going to start over and see what I can find out

3 Likes