No More Maps in the USA For 'HITMAN 3'

Actually just visited alaska, and it could really be used as a location… gorgeous mountain ranges, and open spaces. It could make for a wilderness, cabin adventure or even a cruise ship that has to be infiltrated by 47. or even an actual mission on a large private boat, yacht.etc (similar to freeform to training) but larger and expanded with docks, waterways,mountains, trams like( hokkiado) harbor businesses, bed and breakfasts, and small harbor town for 47 to explore and take care of business. It could have plenty of costumes from natives, to tourists to cruise ship personel, fishermen, etc

Because of communism

3 Likes

Communism TEST!
If you are a normal person that loves democracy, in the image bellow you’ll see Winnie-the-Pooh. If you see Xi Jinping then you’re a communist through and through.

3 Likes

Also could introduce .270 hunting rifle with scope .

I think Xi Jinping was the basis for Winnie the Pooh

1 Like

That is correct. Unfortunately I care so little about Absolution that I am not going to change it or feel bad that I got it wrong.

1 Like

Addendum: I couldn’t stand letting go incorrect so I edited it. I am a weak OCD inflicted man…

1 Like

And Obama is Tigger?:rofl::joy:

1 Like

I don’t see any resemblance there.

However, Xi Jinping really does resemble Winnie.

And he doesn’t like it, in fact, he’s so thin skinned he banned a Winnie the Pooh movie for it

2 Likes

I mean this, lol. And Winnie the pooh is now sensitive keywords in China, if you try to type “Winne the pooh” it’ll be "****":joy::joy:image

2 Likes

If you try to type a lot of things in China the result will be “could not find any results”

These include the obvious Tiananmen Square, where absolutely nothing happened in 1989, John Oliver’s name in English (oddly not in Chinese), “reporter in blue”, the words shameless, disagree, lifelong, and animal farm, and even briefly the fucking letter N after term limits were abolished

5 Likes

The unfortunate communist dictatorship going on in China would actually make it a better Hitman level, not worse. More interesting commentary from the normal civilians, maybe tie it into the plot somehow (“the party wants them gone 47”). Shanghai would be a good place to set many levels like a nightclub, dock area or whatever else. It would make for a great skybox too, and a Shanghai skybox was the best part of the otherwise bleh Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

How about one at an Uyghur “Re-Education” camp

Oh God whenever Hitman does a “ripped from the headlines” mission it goes as well as when The X-Files does it.

1 Like

I’m all for a China level, but they should really include another flamingo-type mascot in the level.

A certain bear character, maybe…

1 Like

Ursa Major from Marvel’s Winterguard team? Are you sure that isn’t a tad obscure?

1 Like

I was talking about this bear

1 Like

Again ignoring the obvious choice.

3 Likes

Accidental-kills98, could you help me with this issue?Trailer.bik in game's folder,no way to get to see in PC version of the game?

Wait a minute… I thought 47 worked for Sergei till Saint-Petersburg Revisited. Helping the terrorist to get nuclear warheads isn’t exactly about world-saving.

1 Like