NOW HIRING! (Game)

Okay. Interesting. Now, finally I would like you to tell me about the following three images.

What comes to mind when you see them and what do they mean or represent to you??

1 Like

Also would you rather fight 10 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

3 Likes

both at the same time because I’m not afraid to die and i really need this job.

3 Likes

Yeah, if we could just stop interrupting the interviews…

but yeah… I choose horse sized duck. Bring it

@YourGudBudNel please, continue :blush:

1 Like

Consider me the Cigarette Smoking Man sat at the back of the room, occasionally asking a question. Like in X Files.

3 Likes

The first image represents opportunities, one of three. A doorway that leads to a different outcome.

The second image represents helping an acquaintance to reach the summit.

The third represents, fierceness hidden behind a clown face or a life threatening scenario that someone might take as a joke.

1 Like

Very well done, nice answers! After very careful consideration, I would like to offer you the position of Handler (Supervisor) You are very ambitious, practical and keep a cool head under pressure. You have a lot of potential, and I have no doubts that in just a few short months you would be able to rise as Field Agent and possibility even CEO. Congratulations on your new position you start Monday! :smiley:

1 Like

Kind of off topic but would you consider Field Agent a promotion from Handler? Feels like two different career paths that require different skillsets. Not criticizing your statement, I’m just interested

1 Like

Just going by my own personal preference here, but imo I consider it that way because a field agent is the one actually out on the field and more of a higher risk at losing their lives — where a handler is “safe” behind the scenes out of harms way during an assignment. Higher risk, higher reward kind of scenario lol

But yeah, they are all technically different “career paths” but then again, people can always change their career paths sometimes…

Again, just my personal opinion on how that works for “job titles” for this thread. No offense taken. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To throw out a critique, I think it would be slightly more interesting to be able to recommend different career paths, rather than basically how high up the chain the interviee deserves. Agent, informant, handle, technician, quartermaster etc.

I would like to be interviewed please. I’m sure my skills will exceed your expectations.