Official Anime Thread

Discuss all your anime related things here.
Everything from works of the Katsuhiro Otomo to great masterpieces made by Yoshiaki Kawajiri.

0 Likes

Senpai, notice me! The only animes I ever showed interest for were Ghost Stories and One Punch Man. The first one is pretty interesting and the second one is just hilarious. I also forgot, Shirokuma’s Café it’s a nice soft-tone comedy.

1 Like

Hokuto No Ken is the best anime of all times

2 Likes

Only Dragon Ball series.

1 Like

Next time on dragon ball z! A five minute fight scene spread over 19 episodes

3 Likes

I recommend Dragon Ball Abridged too! :smiley:

1 Like

&

1 Like

Golgo 13, Black Lagoon, and Ghost in the Shell and RWBY are my faves. Anyone checked out the Berserk revival, btw?

0 Likes

Been getting back into the Dragon Ball series lately, I finished watching the original series last year and now that Dragon Ball Super has started coming out I thought I’d move onto Dragon Ball Z.

I’ve not seen Z in maybe 10 or so years, I watch the movies sometimes (History of Trunks is probably my favourite thing Dragon Ball Z related) but not seen the anime in a loooooong time. First impressions - oh my god there is so much filler it’s not funny. I’m only up to episode 12, and it’s been going nowhere since episode 6 or so.

The pattern is basically:

Watch Gohan Explore Island >>> Goku Running Down Snake Way >>> Gohan >>> Bulma and the rest of the crew fly around for a bit >>> Gohan >>> and maybe some Goku

I wish Vegeta and Nappa could hurry the fuck up and land already

0 Likes

Oh, you think that’s bad? Wait till after they get there.

No, fuck that, wait till Frieza shows up.

1 Like

Just watched Ninja Scroll.
That was great, man.

0 Likes

try jojo’s bizarre adventure. its a long running manga series they recently did 4 seasons of page for page manga translation to anime. its really good

0 Likes

I’m almost halfway through Dragon Ball Super and I am thoroughly enjoying it, but I must say the straight up pedophilia that’s being played up as a romance at the moment is making me very uncomfortable and I wish it would stop. That is all

1 Like

Many anime and manga (even in the Shonen genre) are going to have a good portion of this. Difference is that as kid (and taking in count I watched many animes without the censorship) you most likely didn’t pat attention at all to many of those situations, but as an adult it gives a lot of discomfort.

2 Likes

for the record that was a meme post that i thought id remove because looking back on it it doesn’t really read like a meme post just thought id clarify cos idk why but this wack ass forum sent this thread to the top because I deleted a post thanks

0 Likes

anyone else around here into hentai?

4 Likes

I prefer the normal anime (even with lots of nudity without beeing hentai) but I also like the occasional hentai now and then. Alone or with my wife. But I prefer the “normal” ones. Not the beast or tentacle ones. Hehe. On a side note, not really anime but will be looking at “love death and robots” on netflix… Not asian but animated sex and voilence none the less… Out from yesterday…

1 Like

2 Likes

I prefer yaoi.

4 Likes

1 Like