Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

alright thanks :+1:. was just wanting to make sure i was to post it here. i’ll give it my best! should get to getting that buccaneer suit now. also what does brief description mean?

2 Likes

How to complete this contract (one or more other ways as a reference), and some other considerations.

1 Like

got it. is it okay to give more than one idea?

1 Like

You can submit as many as you want as long all information are included and the deadline (Monday, July 18, 1 PM CEST) was not reached yet.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m just doing one contract for this one, because of how sudden it arrived. Anyways, have fun.

Contract Title: You’ve Gotta Be Schmidtting Me!
Contract ID: 3-22-4943864-09

Briefing:

Piracy is a crime, infiltration into a trespassing area is a crime, violent assaults is a crime, and stealing is a crime. Those are all somewhat ignored if you’re a pirate. Eliminate 3 people in the empty Schmidt Home. How you’re going to bring them in will indeed shock any civilians at the Wilson’s BBQ Party. 10 minutes is all you need to act like a pirate. Walk the plank out of wood when the winds of chaos settles. The Schmidts never rests for the wicked, Pirate Buccaneer 47.

Brief Description:
Eliminate 3 targets, all 3 of them are at the Wilson’s BBQ Party. Your goal is to eliminate all 3 at the Schmidt Home next door. The targets are; one civilian that is on his phone for most of the time while walking… and two guards at the heart of the party. How do you get two guards to go to the Schmidt Home? How about the vault in the basement? Chuck the first target in there and blow it up with an explosive device. The set up may be a bit lengthy, but the execution is totally worth the hassle. Oh, do what pirates do and slice the other two targets with any blade of your choice, even doing it outside is fine. Walk to the bridge within 10. It’s fine if you go over.

Featured Contract Image:
I have a few suggestions and no clue what to pick. Feel free to pick which one fits. I’ll tell you a bit of my thinking.

Suggestion 1

This is 47 in The Buccaneer outfit with the blade from Haven Island standing and observing the BBQ Party from the backyard of the Schmidt Home. This genuinely gives players an idea where most of the action will take place.

Suggestion 2

A bit of a variation of the first suggestion, except 47 is directly looking at the Schmidt Home from the backyard.

Suggestion 3

This is the first target being moved into the vault in the basement of the Schmidt Home with the red lasers on. This gives players a hint of not only how to eliminate the first target, but also doubles as a way to get the other two targets to go to the Schmidt Home.

Suggestion 4

This is a shot of the For Sale sign next to the mailbox with F. Schmidt on it. Not much to say but it links to the name of the contract. Adds a bit of mystery, but also hints that the action is taking place at the Schmidt Home.

2 Likes

Title: To committed for piracy
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Contract ID: 3-24-8567442-17
Platform: Xbox
Brief description: David Bateson is tasked to commit piracy for the film called “to committed for piracy.” Logan Jackson has tasked himself with the remake or the movie with his friends but 47 is here to stop them as he will get fired for it.
Description:

Target:
Featured contract image:

2 Likes

My favourite image is suggestion 1. I love the sun coming of 47’s hat and the show of both houses at once is good, nice contract. :slight_smile:

Contract ID: 2-26-2659792-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: What to do with the drunken sailor?

Briefing: Booze is sure a sailor’s best friend. But when he drinks too much what do we do? Hold his hair back and slit his throat with a barber’s razor.

Brief Description:

Targets
  1. Cooper Gilliam [death by drowning]
  2. Captain Rutherford [death by barber razor: melee]
  3. Rose Xiaoling [death by drowning]
  4. Eric Waltz [death by barber razor: thrown weapon]

3 Likes
Complications
  1. required exit
  2. don’t get spotted [optional]
  3. no bodies found [optional]
  4. hide all bodies [complication]
  5. no pacifications [complication]
  6. perfect shooter [complication]
  7. no recordings [complication]
  8. no disguise changes [must only wear the buccaneer suit]
  9. targets only [complication]

1 Like

since this contract will make you wear the buccaneer suit. i was thinking of having an image of Captain Rutherford where he’s puking in the toilet and you’re behind him in the buccaneer suit holding the barber razor. sorry for all these replies. was trying to make it brief as possible and best pictures as possible. @Clemens_IOI

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-26-7776336-39

Platform: PlayStation 4

Submitter name: The-Count-21

Contact Title: The Jarl’s Buccaneer

Briefing:

Ahoy Matey!

One of our clients, Jarl has required a buccaneer like you to help him with a certain matter, eliminating some land rats in the Maldives who attempt to take his precious Arabian Sea and steal his hidden treasure on Haven Island. This is where you come in, buccaneer you have to eliminate both treasure seekers Capitain Rutherford and Christopher Johnson with Jarl’s most precious saber and both land rats who think can own the Arabian Sea with their jetskis.
Good Luck, matey!

Beief Description: 4 targets
Capitain Rutherford (Boat capitain) Eliminate using Jarl’s Pirate Saber (Melee) Wear disguise: Suit (The Buccaneer)
Christopher Johnson (Snorkel Instructor) Eliminate using Jarl’s Pirate Saber (Melee) Wear disguise: Suit (The Buccaneer)
Aruna Narain: Eliminate using: Any method Wear disguise: Suit (The Buccaneer)
Ashley Montague: Eliminate using: Any method Wear disguise: Suit (The Buccaneer)

Complications: No Recordings (Optional)
No Disguise Changes
No Bodies Found (Optional)
Do Not Get Spotted (Optional)

Featured Contract Image:

@Clemens_IOI

5 Likes

@Urben um sorry to ask i’m new to this server and hyperlink thing. been trying to make my post as a hyper link like DavidG185 did :sweat_smile:

You mean the drop-down text?
You do that with:

[details="This text is visible as the button"]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

do i reply to the thing AYSyw posted or my post?

It does not matter for the submission, just edit the existing post. :slight_smile:

like this?

You forgot the " ".

Just play around a bit, there is an unlimited number of edits you can do to a post. :wink:

You can also insert such a thing by using the forum editor:

Something wrong with your contract ID.
It must be 12 digits in it. You have only 10.
Check the ID and edit your message correcting it, because your contract won’t be found and couldn’t be played

Contract Title: Defect-arrrs!
Contract ID(PlayStation): 2-13-4728728-37

Briefing:

Rar-har-har its me your pirate captain! Four of your shipmates are defect-arrs and have joined the crow pirates! I’m asking you to eliminate these trait-arrs in the most pirate way possible!

Brief Description

Eliminate 4 targets each are a member of the crow pirates, your goal is to eliminate the 3 out of the 4 targets in accidental explosion kills and the remaining pirate with a sharp object. The targets are two crows on the roof of their hideout eliminated with an accidental explosion, another target is a crow near the sewers eliminated with an accidental explosion and the last target is a crow in a hideout near the sewers eliminated with a sharp object. both sets of targets are a tiny bit away from each other but if you can traverse crowds well it will be quick, the eliminations are explosions as to replicate cannon explosions but are kept as accidental so this can be a silent assassin run and the last target killed with a sharp object is to replicate a pirates sword, any sharp object works but a pirates sword is the best. For more style points you can escape via the boat near the beach.

Featured Contract Image

I had a three suggestions but since I’m a new user to the forum it only let me post one so I went with the one that best fits with the Bootleg & Buccaneers theme, if you want more suggestions I will find a way to post the other images

Suggestion 1

Felt this one shows off the pirate theme and is the nicest looking of my three suggestions I originally had

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-09-8595062-79

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: lukefsje

Contract Title: You Wouldn’t Steal a Video Game

Briefing: Good morning, 47. In an a search for info on us, the Shadow Client has been attempting to illegally download a 2012 video game loosely based on your exploits at the time, and has asked his crack team of hackers to procure it. The clients, members of a mysterious Danish game development firm, have asked us to eliminate them like the pirates they are. Be sure to leave no video evidence behind, as this could still provide the militia with valuable intel. I will leave you to prepare.

Brief Description: With this one, I wanted to combine digital piracy with swashbuckler piracy. I thought it would be a fun challenge to infiltrate the house in Colorado in the Buccaneer suit, and the Militia hackers seem like the type of people who do a lot of pirating online. The title is a reference to the infamous “You Wouldn’t Steal a Car” PSA from the 2000’s.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

7 Likes