Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID:
2-31-0343866-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
AMBROSEISLAND CONFIDENTIAL

Briefing:
An unscrupulous agent has leaked confidential information that was in the possession of a pirate organization on AmbroseIsland, that we recently destroyed.
It seems that those who learned of the information will be attending a certain party.
I am sorry to hear this, but you must take care of the targets, disguising it as retaliation against the pirates.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
This contract uses Jarl’s Pirate Saber.
You can bring it in if you are able to unlock it on Haven Island.
If you have not unlocked it, look for Villa.
There is an optional limitation on disguise.
If you have a pirate suit, you may want to wear it to give it more “character”.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-03-6800230-84
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: msipus
Contract Title: DENTE DI SERPENTE
Briefing: In 1747.Sicilyan pirate Dente Di Serpente,Scourge of Mediterranean and Butcher of Adriatic hide his blood soaked treasure inside Sapienzas Cove.Five of his most trusted men betrayed him, slit his throat and hang him at half mast.They burried his remains in crypt bellow church.When 47 stumbled on Dentes crypt strange feeling possessed him. Like a tiny whisper in his ear that becomes a mighty roar.Kill all descendants of my enemies! Soak my swashbuckler in theirs blood! Make him proud again!
Brief description: How to mix 47 and pirates? Trough the story of restless pirate spirit, good old revenge, the buccaneer suit,some tricky kills,hole lot of blood and a swashbuckler. Soon to be proud again.
Loaction: Sapienza

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-1967562-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Something goes wrong

Briefing:

Brief Description:

All targets are in one place.

3 Likes

Contract ID:1-30-1422906-01

Platform:EPIC

Submitter name:EU BWIPO

Contract Title:RAGING FIRE

Briefing:An unscrupulous agent has leaked classified information owned by a pirate group on Ambrose Island that we recently destroyed.
The 5 people who got the news came to Chongqing and pretended to be 5 chefs in a restaurant in Chongqing 47 You have to go to Chongqing to carry out the assassination activity Your client asks you to use explosive kills to kill them one by one Good luck 47

Brief Description:NO PACIFICATIONS PERFECT SHOOTER

Featured Contract Image suggestion

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-12-2502228-07

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: SupremeCommanderIke

Contract Title: Three Headed Monkey

Briefing: Our Client who goes by the name Threepwood has found evidence of a Santa Fortuna Cartel selling bootleg copies of the Legendary Three Headed Monkey Statues from Monkey Island. Eliminate the targets involved with the scheme with a buccaneer loadout to please Threepwood Industries! A Buccaneer Suit is requested to complete the contract.

Brief Description: A suit only contract set in Santa Fortuna and inspired by the Monkey Island Series of video games. Also the kill methods are pirate themed. Oh and a No Disguise Change Optional Condition to spice things up a bit!!

Featured Contract Image suggestion: A Golden Idol in the Submarine Caves in Santa Fortuna.

PS: @Urben Your wish is my command!!

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-26-8399762-80

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: ARGIRIS653

Contract Title: AHOY CAPTAIN

Briefing: Ahoy there captain! i am afraid i have very bad news. Our island has been taken over by some weird soldiers is red uniforms. As it stands we can not go to land and retrieve the treasure which we buried near the area of the house about a decade ago. In order to retrieve the valuables someone has to make the guards walk the plank!!!

Brief Description:You need to take out 5 guards in suit with the sword no other restrictions just a fun contract to play

1 Like

Contract ID:2-26-2599628-80

Submitter name:ARGIRIS653

Contract Title: POOL ACCIDENT?

Briefing:Apparently not even pirates can take a vacation. As you are enjoying the summer sun in the resort you suddently hear a conversation. It would appear that these four people are huge pitare fans and they want to partake in an epic adventure. Mmmm perhaps you can show them an unforgettable adventure mate!!!

Brief Description: You have to make 4 people in the pool drown no suit restriction

1 Like

Welcome to Team Switch, going to play your contract. Hope yours will be featured.

1 Like

We have a new member on Team Switch so now you can play another game. It’s created by howdy and the contract id is 4-20-1918126-19 it is already posted in the main page.

@PSYBarron @BobTheBuilder @The_Elite_Institute respect goes to you guys. yer kind of the underdog console of this topic. this is coming from me who is a PlayStation player.

3 Likes

Well, someone has to represent the Switch version!

We get to play each other’s contracts at the very least too. It’s unfortunate that every time I see a cool contract, it’s for another platform! That’s the beauty of featured contracts too - we get to experience other cool creations!

1 Like

absolutely. that is the beauty of featured contracts.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-03-5441366-63
Submitter name: IlikeHitman
Contract title: Like real pirates
Briefing:

182114c8f1c9-89a434C9E98EBCE259D.7B4075C9506A0AF7_message_424485762686895_1658147510495

Brief description:

This is another contract where you start at the ruins and do some cannon kills. There are already a lot of them, but I couldn’t come up with something more original and the idea was planned out long before this theme even started, so I hope my briefing and target selecion make it stand out. :smile:

The main challenge represents the cannon kills. The targets aren’t directly in the cannons’ line of sight, which makes them tricky to kill. For the gardener, Silvio is in the way so you need to either panic him or wait until he stops playing golf and then do a bullet distraction for the gardener. The guards are out of the range of bullet distractions and the trick is to lure them with another cannon explosion first. The other targets help at making the routing smoother, as you have what to do while waiting for the cannon kills. Also, as a small tip, shooting the cannons with a firearm allows these explosion kills to be done from distance, on your way to the top of the ruins (which not only saves time because a target is there, but also saves you from potentially getting spotted by the guards investigating the explosions). :wink:

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

If anyone’s interested, here’s my approach:

3 Likes

Dude you can edit your posts

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-02-2564280-24

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: Dodarkillen

Contract Title: The God, The Pirate, The Magician

Briefing: Yaaaarghh Jarl 47, I have lost my treasure to these bodyguard’s after the raided my ship. Please help me retrive my suits and speedboat, make sure to kill the bozo’s guarding them. I will award you with your own parrot when this is done! Yaaarghh Away Jarl 47

Brief Description: 3 kills in diffrent suits, medium difficulty. (Clone targets)

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Make it better if yall can

2 Likes

too late):, well what can you do

yep. all that is left now is to see who got featured. really excited to see if one of my submissions made the cut.

There is something like 93 submissions. It’s a record.
Clemens, you have two days to test them.

5 Likes

yeah there is a lot. also heard that most contracts are picked through a lottery style. so it’s up to chance. not unless there is a misunderstanding and there are people who test these levels.

1 Like

:joy: Nah, that’s just a joke/meme! Probably. Though, with the shear volume of submissions, who knows? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes