Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-08-3358181-60

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Axwage

Contract Title: Blood Leaks of the Bootleggers

Briefing:

Steve Albino wanted to be a record producer, but could never quite cut it. Relegated to menial tasks on the recording crew, his bitterness only amplified.

Working for Jordan Cross sucked, but Steve one day got access to the new record’s masters. He took a recording and roped a couple of his failed-DJ friends into getting back at Jordan by leaking bootlegs of the new album.

Little did he know Dexy and Wes were onto him. They would like you to kill these pirates ironically.

Brief Description: I took inspiration from the word “bootleg”. Despite not being one of my favorite maps, Bangkok was the perfect fit. It’s in the free rotation, but mainly there’s a freaking recording studio in it — perfect for bootlegs! It’s also cool that Jarl’s Saber is a unique item and you can specify it in the kill method. I imagine many contracts will feature that.

You can only choose one outfit as you work your way through the puzzle of killing the pirate targets ironically and letting blood spill for their crime. Will you isolate them with emetics or distractions? Will you roam the top floor as the recording crew, or do you prefer access to the hotel staff areas? How will you deal with these godforsaken cameras?

Bangkok is kind of a huge pain of a map, and this is a puzzle of moderate difficulty that took its creator like over two hours, ugh.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

or

7 Likes