Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Contract ID: 1-33-7197163-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Madame Carlisle’s favourite bird

Briefing:
Madam Carlisle’s favourite bird Mr Fresh was very fond of cleanliness. He just exploded with rage when someone threw cigarette butts on the floor or talked dirty. After Alexa’s death, no one ever saw Mr Fresh again. However, rumour has it that every spring the feathered friend flies home, cleans up and gets rid of untidy people.

Brief Description:

4 Likes

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

1. Contract ID: 1-33-5027237-67

Contract Title: A New Boom Sweeps Clean

Briefing:

Good Afternoon,

A bit of field testing today, 47. R&D needs you to test some explosive devices to assess effectiveness and deployment ease. Based on your feedback, R&D will do some spring cleaning on our inventory, retiring the least efficient tools.

Good luck as always.

Brief Description: Eliminate three targets with three uncommon explosives.

Image:

1. Contract ID: 1-03-5966643-67

Contract Title: Chandeathlier Clean Up

Briefing:

Good Morning, 47

A new assignment today in Sapienza. The management at Villa Caruso pressured staff to clean chandeliers without safety precautions, which resulted in a series of deaths. A client sympathetic to the housekeepers contracted us to make a mess of things and clean out the individuals in management responsible for these tragedies.

Happy hunting.

Brief Description: Eliminate 2 targets with Chandeliers without shooting the tension wire. Do this while dressed as a housekeeper.

Image:

2 Likes

NAME:DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
ID:1-31-8862144-66
Submiter name:Version Ωmega

PLATFORM:EPIC GAMES PC
briffing

it is a puzzle contract that motivates you to think outside the box the title of the contract is inspired by the song from the legendary Frank Sinatra days of wine roses.
Here are some clues below

coins don’t bring coins the map already gave them to you

the poisons are very useful

images sugestion

im leave here the song of days of wine and roses if you want to hear the song

3 Likes

You can remove your hud btw

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-16-8110694-17

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Wigglyweevil211

Contract Title: Spotless SONKO

Briefing:

Target:

Brief Description: give some cleaning love to Bangkok, and celebrate its underrated bonus mission! :blue_heart:

Image:

Credit to Clue for the contact image!

3 Likes

Please don’t forget to specify what platform your contract for.
I mean even if it’s for PC, it has two stores to play the game on, and contracts are not crossplatform.
You can’t play Epic contracts on Steam and vice versa without specifically recreating the contract for desired platform, just like with PS or Xbox.
The best way not to forget to provide some info is just to use a submission template which you can find in the initial post

4 Likes

oh shoot it’s true I forgot to add which platform I’m sorry I’ll put it right now.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-28-6342533-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: emetic_smarties

Contract Title: Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust

Briefing:
HITMAN 3_20230407161229

Brief Description: Kill each target secretively and hide their bodies away (how the ‘impure’ targets are transported to hell)! After murdering each target, their disguise must be taken and put on before advancing to the next target. Keep your eyes out for gardening tools! You may need them.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-10-0291375-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: GAMA DRAMA
Briefing:

Welcome to Hokkaido.

As spring begins to melt the snow, GAMA Hospital Director, Akira Nakamura, plots against his insubordinate staff. Some of them violate hospital policy or refuse to work while others indulge in mind-altering drugs and experimentation.

He contained his murderous rage all winter long to avoid soiling the hospital’s reputation with a morgue full of dead employees; but now that the ground is thawing, these dirtbags can finally be swept under the rug.

Time to clean house, 47.

Brief Description:

It’s SONKO Spring in Hokkaido and the strict Hospital Director has contracted us to wipe this scum off the map before they stain GAMA’s reputation forever.

Image Suggestions

5 Likes

Your screenshots are pretty neat!

3 Likes

Nice first screenshot! Looks like you used Ansel! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-26-1347670-37
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Beach Cleanup

Briefing:
Haven Island visitors have been leaving bad reviews of the resort online with two major complaints. They are tired of stepping on sharp objects on the beach and they keep seeing trash left behind by some of the islands’s most notorious litterbugs.
You have been hired to clean up the beach and remove the culprits, perhaps you could kill two birds with one shell.

Brief Description:
The idea behind this contract was to take the initial concept of getting kills all around Haven with objects picked up on the beach and try to make something that maximizes potential routes to take to quickly finish the mission. The targets were picked with the various shell/starfish, start, exit, and pickup locations in mind. I’m not a speedrunner but I was able to complete 4 different routes in under 5 minutes each. I also still wanted targets that are interesting if you take your time as well and provide some level of challenge. I tried my best to work around Haven’s super vision cones and in testing was able to at the very least get around any problems they cause with consistency. (I had to change targets a couple times because of it though!)

Image suggestion:

Castle

7 Likes

-----Operation C.L.E.A.N.-----

CID: 1-21-8386793-96
Platform: PC - EPIC Store
Submiter Name: Druid Forest
Contract Title: Operation C.L.E.A.N.

Brief Description:
It’s basically a disguise of butler and targets around the catacombs/cellar.

Briefing:

Image:

-----The Decontamination Zone-----

CID: 1-03-6119982-96
Submiter Name: Druid Forest
Contract Title: The Decontamination Zone

Brief Description:
A Hazmat suit combined together with few explosion accidents in villa.

Briefing:

Image:

Bonus - Escalation:
-----The Butler Culpability-----

CID:

1. 1-03-8634918-96
  2. 1-03-1344680-96
  3. 1-03-3447001-96

Briefings:

Have Fun!
Good Luck!

4 Likes

Thank you, colleague.

1 Like

You’re right. I used Ansel.

Contract ID: 1-28-7959607-89

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Clean Sweep

Briefing:
Good evening 47.
This contract has come in from a high-profile client, Alexa Carlisle. Ms. Carlisle has been alerted to some of her private staff having negotiations with press to reveal the faking of her death. She asks that you swiftly remove these staff members in tragic accidents before they can release the information. She will deposit a hefty bonus if the bodies are stashed for her ‘cleaners’ to retrieve later.
Good luck, 47. But I’m sure you won’t need it.

Brief Description: Some spring cleaning is due on the behaf of Alexa Carlisle in this frantic but strategic Dartmoor contract. Out with the old, in with the new.

1 Like

Good idea, but I wonder what they will do with this one if they decide to pick it.
Choose one of three contracts to Feature or will Feature all three?
@Clemens_IOI what do think about it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The solution is simple: instead of featuring 3 contracts, add it in as an official escalation!

1 Like

Question here: will they do that?
It would’ve been great of course, but…

3 Likes