Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Contract ID: 1-21-5056079-29

Platform: epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Spring tournament

Briefing: Every spring the old king held a tournament. He and his subjects desperately needed to clear their minds of winter moping and recharge their minds with fresh energy.

Brief Description:

4 Likes

ID: 1-09-0731514-06

Platform: Epic

Creator: Eclipse

Title: Idiot Removal Service

Briefing:

Word has it that after the reopening of a taco stand that had been previously shut down, a few drunk lunatics got mad and severely damaged the taco stand after they didn’t get the right order. The owner can easily fix the stand, but what he needs help cleaning is the people, since they’ve also apparently damaged other properties around the town.

According to our intel, they all work for the militia in Colorado, and surveillance confirms they are present there today. All you need to do is just locate and lay waste to the four of them, to ensure the damn nuisances won’t bother anyone one else for the rest of the spring season (or for eternity for that matter). Good luck!

Description: Fun four target contract with two any/any targets and two accident/any targets, making this a mix of freedom, when it comes to the any/any targets, and slightly restricted, but still having options, with the accident targets. Regardless of how you complete the contract, I’m 100% sure you’ll have fun!

(I tried getting a picture of the propane exploding inside the barn, and if you want to replicate it it’s the corner closest to the militia technician start, or you can choose anywhere else in the barn to do it, but this corner makes sense since the target is right next to it. But this is what I was thinking the picture should be along the lines of.)

4 Likes

I wonder if knight armour has any practical use. There are some points where one can hide as with scarecrow at Colorado, but it seems not extra usable for contracts.

It works with his contract he made, it’s more of a puzzle element, your in a hostile area, so stealth is the only option, you can’t scale anything so you need to find a route that works, etc etc

1 Like

That is the point. There is no way to leave the atrium.

1 Like

As far as I understand the armor can be used in sniper contracts or to attract guards with shots.

2 Likes

Guys what do you think of my contracts?

Yeah I was wrong haha. The date is correct, the day is not. Sub closes today at 1 pm :slight_smile:

8 Likes

But if you have stuff like a tranquilizer you can leave any area, right?

It is very hard to leave with the armor as you can neither sneak nor climb with it.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-30-9542562-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Clone Cleaner Club™
Briefing:
The ICA facility in Chongqing has started generating clones that are harmful to human life and the economy. This is the reason why we have created the Clone Cleaner Club™ in Chongqing, China (we take credit for the creation of this catchphrase!).
Be careful! They can cause a colossal calamity if not taken care of!
Brief Description:
4 targets, no suit restrictions, 3 kill conditions, and no complications. This is a sniper assassin contract, although SASO can also be achieved relatively easily. Good for speedrunners and casual players alike.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

They (the HITMAN page) posted this pic on FB. :hushed:

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1645809957944582145?t=KlDKI2ncHeJx25TE58HgDA&s=19

They twitted your image on their twitter, I feel like you got a decent chance to get picked

5 Likes

Guys im just want to say thank you all for the continue support that you give guys and girls because that still cleaning the cleaners and taking out the trash still in most played in feutured just make me so so SO fucking Happy for real thank you all for the support and im Hope that any of you guys get feutured because we all posted very good contracts

1 Like

I couldn’t care any less to bother to look on the Trending Contracts page, but can’t anybody just spam restart a contract to get it to ‘Trending’? I guess it’d be easy enough to tell if there are a lot of names/times for it on the leaderboard for (that/those) contract/s.

2 Likes

O shit for real im imdintknow that if.you restrad a.lot you get on tresding but tetra yo proff that im dint do that you can search in the most played in week and see that my 2 contracts are on that category

1 Like

I think it’s only completion tho, or different accounts to say the least

2 Likes

Thread was closed at 1PM already, this one won’t get picked

1 Like

Ezpz contract sucks tho

6 autofails? Like forreal? At least you didn’t put a Perfect Shooter ffs, bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes