Official Community PRIDE Featured Contracts Submissions

I had a very similar idea, and almost didn’t post my contract when I saw yours.

All I can say is the broadsword is great!

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-30-1383451-99
Platform: PC Epic
Submitter name: WINNODD
Contract Title: From Tier 1 to Tier 2

Briefing:
Congratulations on your promotion!
Stay humble however. Don’t get devoured by the pride inside you. Being a analyst was nothing to brag about. Bear in mind that never show disrespect to your colleagues. No needs to act like an arrogant bastard. You don’t want to end up like those 3 guys right?
Rumor says it was legendary Agent 47 himself teached them the lesson…
Have a wonderful day!

Brief Description:
I recreated one of my old contract with new conditions and of cource a new briefing to fit the Pride theme more.

And target locations:

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-0690115-76
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Mekloniades
Contract Title: Fix Up, Look Sharp
Briefing: Meticulous attention to personal grooming is an integral part of 47’s approach to his craft, so to see fellow so-called professionals dressed down in baseball caps and sneakers can leave him somewhat displeased.
Take out this slovenly quintet without belong seen, and prove that it pays to take pride in your appearance.
Brief Description: A contract utilising some of the unique aspects of this map.
Image Suggestion: An immaculately besuited 47 checking his cuffs in the middle of Yuzhong Square. My personal choice was the winter suit.

2 Likes

Reminder, you have 23 hours left to submit your contract(s) until the deadline. Be quick if you still have more ideas! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-3758459-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: Going for Gold
Briefing: There has been chatter about a new Hitman. Of course nothing’s confirmed, although there have been a few recent suspicious deaths around the world. We managed to intercept a contract, believed to be for this Hitman. Why don’t you do the work and show him how it’s really done. Silent. No traces. And use your signature mark: The Fiber Wire!

Brief Description: It’s been a while since I made a contract with so many restrictions (kill method, Suit only, No KO). But I’m really happy with this one as it fits into the narrative of this contract. 47 on the verge of not being the number 1 hitman, eliminating the next targets of his competitor and thus going for both his and the other hitmans pride. It’s not an overly complicated contract with a lot of different ways to complete – and you don’t need anything unlocked: Just your trusty fiber wire!
Featured Contract Image suggestion: I’m not that good at image taking with Ansel. But I gave it a try, I imagine something like this:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 3-27-0365575-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: How To Hitman
Contract Title: A Battle Of Pride

Briefing: Good afternoon, 47. Your client is the owner of the Burj Khalifa, the second tallest building in the world. Your client’s world records fill him with pride, therefore he was humiliated when the Burj Al Ghazali shattered his world record. Your client has informed us that your targets have rushed the construction of the tower, and as a result is is riddled with safety hazards. Eliminate your targets using the Sheikh’s prized Ornate Scimitar before anyone else can get hurt and remember 47, do it with pride.

Brief Description: Your client is a rival property developer, and he takes great pride in his world records. Unfortunately, he has lost the record of ‘the worlds tallest building’ to the developers of the Burj Al Ghazali. Low on self esteem, your client has hired you to eliminate your targets using the Sheikhs prized ornate scimitar. This will allow him to regain the title of the richest man in Dubai, filling him with pride.

This is my second submission, so I’ve decided to make a more difficult contract. There are many ways you can complete this contract, and there are many shortcuts you can take to save time. It is up to you to figure out the quickest method.

Additionally, you can complete this contract using many different loadouts. You could start the mission with the Ornate Scimitar, or you could pacify the Sheikh and gain it that way.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion: I can’t get a good screenshot as I am on an Xbox, but I think Agent 47 eliminating the Sheikh with the Ornate Scimitar would look good.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2 31 1134928 87
Platform: PS4/5
Submitter name: ilovewombats2 (PSN Name: I_LOVE_WOMBATS)
Contract Title: Hell Hath No Fury
Briefing:

Our client Don Yates needs our help to trim his staff 47. Some of them have become very proud lately.

While they still obey Yates they have become disrespectful to his wife Valentina. They disobey her and argue with her in public. Some women have even make fun of her aged face.

Our client needs you 47 to save his wife’s wounded pride and get rid of them in order to appease his angry wife. He is tired of sleeping on the couch 47.

Useful whatever tools you have to save Valentina’s face 47.

Targets:

Brief Description:

1. Freeform approach with no restrictions apart from No Disguise Change.

2. Action takes place in Yates’ manor.

3. I have made quite a few contracts in the past and this one has caused me the most stress, I swear to Christ. There are eyes everywhere at the manor. You got patrolling guards and guards at every turn and even visitors to the manor!! Not to mention that some guards here have eyes in the back of their heads i swear.

4. This is not that easy a contract because the targets are somewhat irregular. Certain tools or methods might end up in disappointment.

5. This map is easy if you play it slow and safe, seriously. But if you play it ultra-fast with speed in mind, you will find this contract to be very exciting and nerve wracking and maybe frustrating but ultimately rewarding!! I hope!!!

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image ingame, to make it look more awesome)

Please pick any one.

3 Likes

PS Contracts

The Berlin Pride Test 2-29-6755642-56
The Silent Wraith 2-29-6375323-35
Now That’s an Asado 2-31-7566631-37
Cometh Before A Fall 2-27-0155162-98
Florida Mans Revenge 2-29-9030857-86
Pride Goeth Before a Fall(ing Object) 2-30-3128788-98
Imperfectionists. 2-30-4258765-22.
Expensive whisky 2-27-6509252-54
A Prideful Assassin’s Tale 2-30-5550679-57
The Prideful Architects 2-27-7875692-28

In the Vein of Blood 2-29-1699291-88
Bury the Hatchet 2-28-8894035-88
His Spark Materials 2-27-4116091-61
His Ark Materials (isle of sgail lol) 2 21 3624662 61
Daily Exercise 47: Berlin Run 2-29-8142723-87
The Louder, The Prouder 2-31-7015002-10
Hichkas’s Remix (Can it be changed to “Pride Destructor”?) 2-27-6455288-51
Pride Cometh Before A Fall Accident 2-27-2700024-87
Proud Bully 2-29-5501447-29
Pridefulness 2-30-0518144-95

Agent Pride 2-30-2797873-95
Servers Pride 2-27-9251083-20
Toys in the Attic 2-31-4972671-88
Fix Up, Look Sharp 2-30-0690115-76
Hell Hath No Fury 2 31 1134928 87
The Fall of Phaeton 2-27-3446656-92
World Famous. 2-31-2005325-22.

6 Likes

The specification says it needs to be a hitman 3 map

2 Likes

That’s actually helpful! I’m gonna play some of those. Cheers!

2 Likes

I hope I’m not late! I think I’m just avoiding the deadline, which is great! I hope that my contract is considered as good enough.

Contract ID: 3-31-1545165-02
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Contract Title: Pride Runs Cold
Briefing: Yates prides himself in hiring the best waitstaff. Four waiters were part of a group called The Husks, an undercover murder ring across South America, known for their methods with freezers. Victims are locked in the rfreezer with an icicle in their chest, and survivors would be electrocuted by ringleader Juan Pablo Diaz. Intel shows they have retired, but our client’s pride will stay tarnished without proper justice. They’ll know all the staff, so it’s best not to change. Good luck, 47.
Brief Description: An intermediate Mendoza contract. To spice up the agent’s experience, they will also be tasked with setting up an electrocution accident kill. This will keep the agent busy all whilst dealing with the complication of no disguise changes. This tasks the agent with three approaches:

• Retrieve the icicle in a suit, and be able to walk freely around the main area
  • Start as a waiter, trespass to receive the icicle, and walk freely around the main area
  • Start closer to the icicle but trespass in the main area

With a multitude of paths and a challenge, how will the agent take pride in their work?

Featured Contract Image suggestion: I’d prefer the image to be an icicle in someone’s head if that’s okay (like in the photo provided)!

<3

9 Likes

Contract ID: 2-27-3446656-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: The Fall of Phaeton
Briefing: Pheobus promised his son, Phaeton, anything he desired. Phaeton wished to fly his father’s chariot of the sun for a day. Despite constant warnings of the danger, his pride made him adamant he could do it.

Once behind the reins, the horses veered out of control, scorching the earth and sending fiery blasts down to the surface. Jupiter had to strike the chariot with a lightning bolt.

Phaeton then fell to his doom.

Brief Description: My pride contract focused on Icarus from the other thread is a bust because I used a non-H3 map, I decided to make another mythology themed contract centered around a prideful action. Turns out it’s very easy to find pride and hubris in myth. Simply put, Phaeton thinks he can fly the sun chariot but he can’t and almost destroys the earth in the process. Fiery blasts and scorching the earth are represented by a fire and explosion kill. Jupiter’s lightning bolt is done with an electrocution kill and then the ultimate fall is naturally done with a fall kill which I gave to Lucy since she’s the one who creates the sun in the level.

The targets picked allow for plenty of viable starting locations and routing. I used the shots have to hit an NPC complication so players have to be selective with their loadout. Fire kill will have to done with the emp device or the big one and the explosion will likely need an explosive device. The car battery can be used for the electrocution kill if they don’t bring a taser.
Featured Contract Image suggestion: Well, you could use The fall of Phaethon by Adolphe Pierre Sunaert but that would probably be a bit much :stuck_out_tongue: A shot of 47 in front of the sun could work.

2 Likes

Contract Title: World Famous.
Contract ID: 2-31-2005325-22.
Platform: PlayStation 4.
Submitter name: Sniff.

Briefing:
Hi there,

We are the world-famous Llosa Brothers, catering the Yateses for Don’s retirement party. It seems some guests have been… Spreading rumors that we lost the asado torch. It’s nothing too big right now, but we’d prefer it if there rumors were put to rest. Quickly. Like a virus, rumors are.

Please, if you would be so inclined, cure them.

Brief Description:
The contract utilizes the catering area of the party (and another area) to eliminate three different targets. The contract focuses on Any/Any kills and no extra conditions to ensure player freedom is at the forefront with speedrunning part of the allure of the contract.

5 Likes

This thread is now officially closed! Thank you for all the amazing submissions. See the winning 3 this Thursday :raised_hands:t3:

25 Likes

Only 3? :open_mouth:

Whoever gets picked should indeed be very proud

18 Likes

@Clemens_IOI Nothing to specify about “the new picking process”?

5 Likes

10 → 3, I guess this is new

5 Likes

I kinda doubt there will be a new process to unfold for 2-3 days. Maybe next time?

4 Likes

Then again, it’ll be interesting to hear what the new picking process is about. Thanks for starting up player-made featured contracts again :smiley:

20 Likes