Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-34-6303950-17
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: TigronIE
Contract Title: Unwanted Guests

Briefing:
Good Evening 47,

Our client is a representative of the Malaysian government who is looking to combat their pirate problem by provoking a conflict between Akka the Pirate Queen and Noel Crest’s splinter militia.

Your targets are Akka’s childhood friend Farah and Crest’s right hand man Orson ‘Guest’ Mills.

The client wants this to look like a betrayal 47, therefore you must kill the targets in a method consistent with the other factions M.O, and it must look like a cover up.

Good Luck 47!

Brief Description:
This is a story focused contract based on solving the pirate issue on Ambrose Island indirectly (rather than directly, like in the story mission). The title Unwanted Guests comes from the fact that 47 is going to cause an irreparable rift between Crest and Akka by killing each others closest Allys making the Militia unwanted guests on the island. The Visit Ambrose theme is covered not only by 47 visiting the island to complete the mission but more importantly its about Crest and Orson visiting the island and coming to regret it.

The equipment required for the optional kill and outfit requirements are all available on the map allowing you to complete this mission with a basic loadout from the default start. Saying that, I would recommend the Seeker Pistol or similar.

The story of this mission revolves around setting up the militia and pirates, therefore the no pacifications and hidden bodies requirement was added to fit this theme. Its meant to look like one faction killed a member of the other faction and tried to cover it up by hiding the body.

I gave Orson a nickname as an homage to the New Zealand level :wink:

This is my first submission to featured contracts and I hope ye enjoy it.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

I chose this image as it is the desk from the room where Akka and Crest meet with the Weapons of choice between the two glasses.

3 Likes