Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

I present 4 of my contracts.
Contract ID:2-34-4000075-84

Platform:PS4

Submitter name:XAN0611

Contract Title:Pirate Returns
Briefing:

Targets:

Brief description:
As you understand, this is a reference to the featured contracts “Bootleg & Buccaneers”.It is necessary to eliminate Farah with the help of Jarl’s sword and 2 main targets with the help of a cannon.
Contract Image:

4 Likes

Contract ID:2-27-4872862-84
Contract name:Fiber Wire Day
Briefing

Targets:

Complications:

Brief description:
Eliminate 5 targets using fiber wire.
Contract Image:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-8480794-29

Platform: PlayStation 5

Submitter name: Mr-K231

Contract Title: Omerta

Briefing: Good evening, 47. Our client is a Russian arms dealer. One of his cargo ships was recently hijacked off the coast of Ambrose Island- a traitor in his crew tipped off the pirates. We are to eliminate the traitor, Rufus Ehrhart, any hostages from the crew, and the militia leader Orson Mills to ensure our client’s organisation remains secure. Our client is a believer in the old ways, and wants this done according to the rule of Omerta. Good luck, 47.

Brief Description: This contract showcases the two main factions on the island: the pirates and the militia. Players will need to sneak into the heart of both factions bases to eliminate targets using a fiber wire. This can be challenging if players are trying to remain undetected, and also showcases the many routes and hiding spots that can be used to get around the island.

Featured Contract Image suggestion: 47 on the island with a fiber wire held in black gloves, sneaking up behind a target. The fiber wire is the focus in the foreground.

2 Likes

The remaining 2 contracts I will post in the evening.

Will this date be changed, considering the updated roadmap?

2 Likes

From roadmap thread

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-5395555-33
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: PooliePlays25

Contract Title: Food For Thought

Briefing:
Ambrose’s cuisine should be adventurous - the island is abundant with wild herbs, succulent fruits, and delicious fish. However, the chefs on the island are limiting this potential - always taking smoke breaks, late for work, watching TV on the job, and just a simple lack of passion or innovation.

Farah has asked us to retire her lazy chefs and teach the rest a lesson to bring a new lease of life to the island’s food. Perhaps then it won’t just be pirates tasting what the island has to offer.

Targets:

Brief Description:
Five targets, all lazy chefs who are smoking, walking around, sleeping, or chilling out watching TV. Some of them are isolated, however the real challenge is working out how to kill the chefs in the Central Social Hub. There are no restrictions allowing for a variety of routes, however there is one complication where you cannot change your starting disguise. I love speedrunning and so this contract is possible to be done quickly, and also possible to be done Silent Assassin. Hope everyone enjoys!

Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-13-5512683-50

Submitter name: Chiku138

Contract Title: Crowdsourcing

Briefing:
ICA has an active contract on Akka, but we don’t know her location yet. The only intel is that she is now in Wazir Kale’s old port.
With Kale gone, the only way is to interrogate her address from her pirates disguised in the crowd. Good luck 47, I shall leave you to prepare.

Brief Description:
As the opening cinematic of Ambrose Island mentions some information on Wazir Kale’s old port, this contract takes place just before that briefing. Here there is no information on Akka’s location but Diana says ICA has a contract on her.
There are four randomly disguised npc in the crowded streets, with same name and same route. These are some of people you scan while searching for Wazir Kale. There is no complication and you can use any method/disguise on them. The thugs will surely break your patience and you might get lost in the crowd sometimes. Some ways are disguise as metal worker to avoid thugs, barber’s clean shave, food vendor to poison, and a lot of sabotage waiting. Choose your way wisely.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes

Contract ID:2-06-2803765-84
Contract name:“Ambrose Island” Project
Briefing:

Targets:

Complications:

Brief description:
Eliminate 4 targets by drowning.
Contract Image:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-34-0557041-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Do not visit Ambrose

Briefing:
brief

Brief Description:

3 Likes

Contract ID:2-34-8670958-84
Contract name:Lucky Cat
Briefing:

Targets:

Complications:

Brief description:
As you probably understood, this is a reference to the Easter egg “Lucky Cat”.Eliminate 4 targets by dropping them into the water.
Contract Image:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-34-9138012-18
Platform: PC (epic)
Submitter name: Steventjeeee
Contract Title: A taste of Ambrose
Briefing:

Do you know what is like to get a bad steak,47?

Well, the people on Ambrose are used to it. The chefs on the island just don’t care about taste and hygiene. They use the same kitchen knifes and meat forks every day without washing them.

make them retire, 47

Brief Description: This contract takes place in the bar area in Ambrose island. Your targets are very close to eachother. First you need to obtain the meat fork and a kitchen knife from the Farah’s kitchen. Then you can start killing the targets. This contract is fun for every player, new, pro and speedrunner. Remember, you need to kill the targets in your suit!

Image:

3 Likes

wait meat fork? where?

2 Likes

You can find the meat fork in the crate with meat in Farrah’s kitchen. (I also didn’t knew it existed until today) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-34-7484274-34

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Azrael73

Contract Title: Stolen Agent List

Briefing: Hello 47,
An ICA “NOC” list has been stolen from our archives. One of our sources seems to think it may be on Ambrose Island. We have a list of 5 suspects we want you to investigate. This is a dangerous place so you may have to lure your targets away somewhere quiet to see who may have the list. Deal with them discretely and hide their bodies. Report back your findings if any.
Good luck 47

Brief Description: The idea of this contract seems intriguing. There are restrictions but the kills are not complicated or fancy and i suppose you can do it with no equipment unlock provided you can get 2 of those durian fruits to make 2 of the targets sick. Just make sure those 2 go to the toilet on right side of Farah’s place.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-06-1919455-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Terrible prophecy

Briefing:

Brief Description:

When you put on the prisoner’s disguise, the whole location is a restricted area.

3 Likes

A contract with HCCE.

:grin:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-34-2515141-46
Platform: PC [Steam]
Contract Title: The Impetuous Mixologist
Briefing:
The Ambrose Tiki Torch is the world renowned cocktail available only on Ambrose Island.

The drink is comprised of bitters, fruit juice, a high-proof liquor exclusive to the island, and most famously: Fire.

When prepared correctly the drink is delicious & safe for consumption. It is believed that the liquor has special properties that prevent the fire from harming the patron.

However the process to produce this special liquor is a closely guarded secret protected by select island locals.

Our client wishes to mass produce this liquor for the world to enjoy, and thus wants you to travel to the island to extract the knowledge from the locals.

Given the nature of this volatile drink, I must emphasize that it is paramount to exercise caution and not harm the locals who possess the secrets to the Ambrose liquor making process.

Be careful 47, we wouldn’t want this sacred knowledge to go up in smoke.

Brief Description:
There are 3 targets, all of which you must kill by fire accidents which is most easily achieved via using the Molotov cocktail (i.e. The Ambrose Tiki Torch).

The three targets are: Akka, Farah, & Orson Mills.

I like the idea that 47 is a clumsy bartender who accidentally kills all the locals trying to teach him the secrets of the Ambrose Tiki Torch. “THESE HANDS CAN’T SERVE, ONLY KILL” (sobs).

As far as I know, the max amount of Molotov cocktails you can have at a time is 3, which is only achievable on Ambrose Island. You bring 1, then find the other 2 on the island.

The targets are spread out so you can’t easily get them in one place to burn all at the same time.

The theme of the contract is to highlight the unique properties of the Molotov cocktail which allows you to burn the target as an accident kill instead of just an explosion kill.

That being said, you definitely don’t need all 3 Molotovs in order to complete the contract, at a minimum I know Akka can be burned by other means in her route, and given how mobile the other targets are I’m sure with some creativity that you could make it work without any Molotovs whatsoever.

I was able to complete the contract SA in about 2:30, although I’m sure that it could be optimized to go much faster.

Submitter Name: matt

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
Already listed one but here is a few others:

If you could get one of 47 behind a bar with the 3 Molotovs, as if he was serving Molotov drinks I think that would be the way to go (I couldn’t figure out how to get the right zoom out). Gives the user a hint on how to complete the contract.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-26-1880327-27

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: PrayToWaluigi

Contract Title: Ambrose Rules, Haven Drools!

Briefing:

Since our… expedition in the Andaman Sea, Ambrose Island has been looking to revitalise their economy through tourism.

The main competition within the Indian Ocean for them, however, is a holiday resort on Haven Island.

Luckily for us, 4 major shareholders in the company are currently on vacation, and with them gone, Haven will be without a heavy source of income & likely close.

Eliminate the Shareholders, and try to keep it quiet.

Good luck.

Brief description: All the targets are guests, so I just had to pick the ones in interesting positions. The idea is that they’re all the back bumpers for Haven, and without them, they collapse.

A big part of it for me was making it some level of difficult, especially since the targets are spaced out & in very crowded locations. The accident principle here is necessary, since if people start realising that there’s been an assassin for 4 people to have a tourism spot shut down, it’ll probably put shade on Ambrose for it, since It would be to my idea that they (whoever the new leader is) ended up hiring 47 to save the island.

Nonetheless, I think it’ll be a very fun contract with a lot of room to play around with.

Photo Idea: Maybe a briefcase wielding 47 walking towards Jason Portman’s villa? I don’t really mind to be fair.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-34-8669004-99

Submitter name: Mully24cpm

Contract Title: STICK A FORK IN ME, I’M DONE!

Briefing: Visit Ambrose Island, tropical waters, sandy beaches, and questionable cuisine. There have been reports of several tourists eating out at the various dining establishments on the island and being recommended the chef’s special dish only to find themselves waking up in a cell, in their underwear, with a bag over their head and being held for ransom. It is time to put an end to the chefs’ little side business.

Brief Description: Eliminate the five chefs’ with the meat fork

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes