Official Death Thread

But that wasn’t the original cat!

I know, the original one already died a long time ago.

RIP Milos Forman. Academy Award winning director of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest and Amadeus.
milosforman_200-668ae661bdd59491473de53a8428258f14bd3b75-s300-c85

R. Lee Ermey, a former Marine Corps drill instructor known to millions of moviegoers as the sadistic Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Stanley Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket, died Sunday morning, according to his longtime manager. He was 74. | Fox News

The matriarch of the Bush family, Barbara Bush has also died.

Not sure if he was known outside the UK, but this legend passed away last night.

RIP Avicii :frowning:

RIP Minime

Damn it! First Hawking, then Ermey, and now Minime?

John “Totalbiscuit” Bain has passed on.

Damn…that was a lot faster than I expected .
Just couple of days ago I read about how his cancer got worse.Sad stuff

I’m not an emotional person, but this one really fucking got to me.

I used to watch his show in Fox Life. Here it was called “Sin Reservas”.

Committed Suicide as well. This was real unexpected, especially with how he apparently was struggling with depression and drug abuse. Kinda shows how even if you are very successful and wealthy, life can still be tough.

I loved his Parts Unknown show on CNN, he seemed like a really chill and fun guy to be around. RIP

Yeah, I loved that show as well. I always enjoyed seeing all the food and culture they showed. He will be missed.

Massive shock for me as well, particularly since he appeared to have put the worst of his troubles behind him. He was also in the middle of filming his show.

Most of all, his death makes me sad for his young daughter.

Bourdain was a great cultural guide who definitively influenced the way we could appreciate food.

Oh yes, even with all the money in the world you can’t buy yourself happiness, depression dosen’t care about any of that.

We lost a true culinarian and storyteller today. I was so shocked when I heard. His best friend and chef Eric Ripert whom he traveled and filmed with must be devastated. I feel for him as well.

You just don’t know what people are really feeling inside anymore. Depression is a real issue and disease that needs to be looked at in a more in depth way in the healthcare industry overall. No words.

Hello. Don’t know if you guys know or would care to know, but Rapper XXX Tentacion was shot dead today.

He had just finished buying a motorcycle in Broward county Florida when two masked men riddled him with bullets in his car.

I’m still in shock. I co-own a record label I started in 2015 and some of the best and we’ll received music we have put out was at least partly inspired by him.

I just want you guys to know, in the states if somebody has a problem with you this happens. It’s tragic and I’m not calling for drastic action or anything but you don’t see young men butchering each other with firearms over petty squabbles in the rest of the civilized world…

Well rest in peace XXX. He may have made some mistakes in life but he was a man working towards redemption. I have nothing but love and respect for him.

I’m fucking speechless the shooter needs to be publicly decapitated x was the shady of this generation but a twisted fuck shot him