Official HITMAN 2 Bug Report Thread

Help! I cannot complete the Versatile Assassin challenge despite being able to finish all 5 requirements. I’m playing on PC.

Hello and welcome to the forum! This sort of thing does appear quite a lot. If you search this thread you might find some useful tips for getting it to work. Otherwise I can only suggest repeating the challenges in different ways. Garroting someone can only be done one way, try both ways of poisoning, try a headshot with a different weapon, try all the different accidents - that kind of thing. It might just get marked as complete all by itself, of course. Good luck.

1 Like

This loop thing is still going on and it’s pretty annoying.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a known issue but in Hawke’s Bay you can get Reynard (and pretty much any other NPC) to slip into the pool, not by “dumping” them in and they don’t get killed by the trigger. If you do this with Reynard, it can be consider a blocker since the only way to kill her while she’s underwater is explosives which you need to bring with you. Easy to avoid but still…

Here’s a video:

1 Like

If you drag a body in circle/throw a non-lethal weapon on an edge and the body falls,it won’t count as killed in a lot of cases.
It is strange,but what can I say?

It’s been like that since the game released and it’s intended, you can only kill unconscious NPCs like that by using the “Push” function or by dragging them to an unnacessible zone, for example, the sea in Haven.

1 Like

It is called “Dump”.

c l o s e  e n o u g h
1 Like

it’s original ;p

please IOI

2 Likes

Not a bug. Feature. Cool one

After they finish their dirty business just use coins. You should know this

2 Likes

yes i know but just report the ‘’ priority ‘’ of the target

1 Like

So no more bugs will be fixed, urh? Very not happy.

They will still fix a few bugs,but not as often as usual.

Would be good, would be good

1 Like

not important :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is the bug report about the NCP named “John Doe” or the fact that you can enter a dumpster without a lid?

container without lid.

1 Like

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

Not sure if its too late to fix but The Undying currently active has the eyepatch from Undying Returns

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe they made a substitute - first would go eyepatched and then healthy-wealthy
I doubt they will make changes ‘on the fly’

New York mastery achievement is still bugged. Have ran mission multiple times after the mastery achievements were supposedly fixed and it is still locked.