Official HITMAN 2 Technical Support Thread

It says whitleton creek isn’t available when i go to destinations i click on it sends me to the store and it’s installed also i went to games and apps it says it’s installed (Xbox)

Why so far you have not fixed the problem very low GPU utilization? How much time does it take for you to fix it? I feel a strong discomfort playing a game that I love very much. I will repeat my message.
After patch 2.14.0 still very low GPU utilization. This result, in low FPS. Screenshot shows that. I can’t get a stable 60 FPS, although the GPU is only 43% loaded.

The same problem was in season 1 of the game, but DirectX 12 was there and the situation was noticeably better. Also game sometimes stutters. For example, when saving occurs, but not only at this moment. This spoils the impression of the game. I ordered the game as soon as it became available and really want to get pleasure, not disappointment. Please fix it problems.

Windows 10 Pro (x64) 1809, Core i7-4790K up to 4.40GHz, 16Gb RAM @ 1866MHz, MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8Gb (any driver).

My PS4 version HITMAN2 cannot connect the servers…

The elusive target has been active, but I still stuck in this damn main menu and can’t connect to the server.How to solve this problem?

PS: I am very scared to miss the “The Politician” now, hurry up!

After the recent hotfix I keep getting the error 0xc0000005, I have played for a good 50 hours and haven’t had this crash come up a single time until now. The only crashing issue I had was the 0xc0000003 which was “fixed” using the Vulkan wrapper suggested in another thread.

It constantly occurs on every single mission, with no specific action or situation causing it. It can occur while just standing doing nothing, sometimes immediately loading into the mission, other times a couple minutes into playing. I’ve tried a few different things to see if it’d fix it but nothing has worked:

1. I’ve recently updated Nvidia drivers so I downgraded back to the original I was playing on but the crashing still persists.

2. I tried deleting all my saves and turning off auto-save.

3. Updated all my drivers, DirectX, VC Dist, etc.

4. Game file integrity check.

5. Ran Memtest with a pass

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600
16GB DDR4 RAM
Geforce 2080 8GB

At this point I can’t play the game any longer until something is fixed, it’s really disappointing because I was having a good time with the game.

First mission after loading the game rewards no XP, level is shown as 0. Mastery bar is increasing again even though I’m already at full mastery.

After playing the next mission, the level returns to normal and XP is once again granted.

Playing on Steam.