Official HITMAN 2 themed Featured Contracts - February

Name of Contract: No Love Allowed in Mumbai
Contract ID: 2-13-7768896-50
Platform: PS4
Description/Briefing: Good day 47. Our client is jealous that the love of his life,
Neha,is still in love with the Maelstrom. As such, he needs the Maelstrom gone.

Our client has also placed hits on 2 other happy Indian couples in Mumbai. If he can’t
find love, then nobody in Mumbai should find love too.

47, it is also requested that the Maelstrom be murdered in front of Neha, hence the request for lethal poison.

Until these targets are eliminated, no one is allowed to fall in love in Mumbai. Good luck 47.

Side Note: The targets are:

1. One couple: Jaya Pranay, Rajkumari Nilima
  2. Another couple: Arya Apoorva, Basant Sanjay
  3. Wazir Kale aka the Maelstrom, via Consumed Poison

Optional Objectives: Do not get spotted, No recordings, No Bodies Found, Targets Only

Any disguise is allowed but Silent Assassin Suit Only is possible here.

Why the contract should be featured

Killing the Maelstrom via poison in front of Neha is the ultimate theme of Broken
Hearts, where Neha’s heart will be broken to watch her man die in front of her.

The targets are also unique. These are couples which fit the theme of Broken Hearts,
as someone who can’t find love will hate or be jealous of couples.

It’s a quick contract that’s not too difficult, although new players might have trouble killing the Maelstrom with poison, or not know how to kill the Maelstrom in front of Neha. This won’t stop them from beating the contract though.

Seasoned players can try for Silent Assassin Suit Only.

Do you know what it is like, to have your heart broken, by watching the one you have
loved for more than 20 years, die right in front of your eyes?

Well Neha knows. Or is about to find out :smiling_imp:

Name of Contract: Love Potion
Contract ID: 1-12-3089191-43
Platform: PC
Description/Briefing:
Buenos dias, Taita.
Today you have an important mission to reconcile Andrea Martinez and Hector Delgado. They’re about to stop loving each other, so you have to stop it by any means necessary.
“Till death do us part”, they say? I prefer “Till death do us whole again”.
Why the contract should be featured: Well, the contract is challenging, with a few complications and a backstory, which is very nice too. Running around Colombia as Taita aka Cupid - that’s what awaits you.

Name of Contract: Heidi’s Heart
Contract ID: 2-11-2707694-07
Description/Briefing:

Why the contract should be featured:
From a gameplay aspect Delasangre has a huge path passing at least two possible water spills so it offers a lot of freedom in the different ways to play. Then Marty has a shorter route and requires a bit more cunning to lure him to a place to be electrocuted. However both operate in the crowded area of Miami so coin distractions and the like will be a lot less viable as methods, which means a lot of people with not be able to use AI tricks to complete this.
From a story perspective this offers another twist on the ‘Broken Hearts’ angle where it isn’t a straight ex-husband plot, or Romeo and Juliet stories. It’s a lot darker, with more of a manipulative and exploitative angle. Also it includes Heidi (a fan favourite) and mentions her Katana which is a nice nod to S1 players.

Name of Contract : Amore mortale
Contract ID: 1-05-7359925-22
Platform : PC
banner

Description/Briefing :

Gilberto Castiglione caught his wife Germana and his brother Arnaldo in flagranti, as the Italians say, and now wants revenge. He wishes for them both to die on their next love encounter.
Arnaldo, an infamous casanova, seems to scent the trap, and has also contracted us to deal with his brother Gilberto.

Since both contract payments have been prewired to a trust account with automated payment on confirmed death of the targets, the ICA greenlighted this double strike.
Riposa in pace, fratelli.

Why this contract should be featured
Concerning broken hearts, it tells a story of broken hearts and distrust between couples and between brothers. The map has three people with the name Castiglione, and the affair is meeting up in a backalley right as the mission runs. (Trivia: There is even another man called Castiglione, and I initially planned to make this a dramatic “three brothers love one’s woman affair”, but he was unfun and hard to kill on his routine, so I kept him out of this).
Gameplaywise it has three targets in public that can all be killed SA, not right from the bat, but with a bit of creativity. Plenty of accident opportunities around both target areas (explosives!!). I did not specify kill methods or disguises to give some more freedom of approach.
Also it features the map variant The Icon which is highly underrepresented in contracts. People may dislike the story part, but for contracts, it is a very viable map, as this contract can prove. Sapienza alleys at night are lovely.

Un-Happy Couples
2-12-6024722-67
PlayStation 4
Santa Fortuna
A very disgruntled house wife is sick of not only her deadbeat husband but also of looking at all the happy couples that live in the neighborhood. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I think it should be featured because I’m biased and I like the story I came up with for it. And it involves NPCs that wouldn’t normally get murdered. If you’re looking for a mix of easy to hard contracts I’d say this one fits more on the easier side.

Name: Where There’s a Will There’s a Way
Contract ID: 2-10-4177343-30
Platform: Ps4
Briefing : Stacy Wen has asked us to eliminate her ex-boyfriend Jason Portman before he leaves Gamma and continues his annoying attempt to win her back. It also happens that as soon as he leaves the facility he will sign a new will cutting Stacy out as his sole heir.
Why should you pick this contract: Most of the dedicated play base has ambushed Jason before for his clothing so their somewhat familiar with his routine. This contract will take the familiarity add restriction of no non-target kills and pacification and have the play set up an accident without being spotted.

Name of Contract Three Little Rules
Contract ID 1-21-4229657-15
Platform PC
Location Isle of Sgail
Description/Briefing

Our client has asked you to eliminate Sophia Washington and Blake Nathaniel, two ex-lovebirds. In the spirit of their lost love, the client has asked that you follow three simple rules:

1. “Love is in the air.” Make sure your targets are in the air, too - that is, until they hit the ground.

2. “Love is blind.” Make sure you’re blindfolded when you eliminate your targets.

3. “Love never sleeps.” Make sure no one falls unconscious during your mission.

Good hunting, 47.

The entertainer disguise makes the screen black and white, which makes the mission feel like an old French romance movie (to me, at least). Plus, I’m very proud of the love-puns in the description and the title. Lastly, this contract is very hard (mainly due to the “No pacification” complication, but the complication is optional, which gives the player a lot of wiggle-room while they’re playing).
I made sure to play the contract a couple of times to make sure that silent assassin is possible, as well.

Edit: I’ve been playing through the currently featured contracts and I realized that this contract is a little similar to one of the ones from last month, but I spent way too much time making this contract so I’m still submitting it.

Name of Contract Doctor Love
Contract ID 1-11-3495250-46
Platform PC
Location Miami
Description/Briefing
47, your targets are a recent couple formed out of cheating on their previous relationships. However, Tracy is keen to the “old days” and shortly after getting together betrayed miss Soto with one of Kronstadt’s waitresses. Our clients are the ex partners of the targets. Give them some amoral justice, 47.
The contract is a reference to the song Doctor Love by First Choice with 3 targets as there are singers. I could have referenced the “Doctor Love, he can kill my every pain” part but oh well. The contract itself seems easy on first hand, but requires good coordination to pull off a clean run with the No Pacifications requirement. 3 syringes are possible without legacy as there are 2 spawns near the bar itself, where the targets are if you also bring a single lethal syringe with you.

Name of Contract: No Love Allowed in Mumbai
Contract ID: 2-13-7768896-50
Description/Briefing: Good day 47. Our client is jealous that the love of his life, Neha,is still in love with the Maelstrom. As such, he needs the Maelstrom gone.

Our client has also placed hits on 2 other happy Indian couples in Mumbai. If he can’t find love, then nobody in Mumbai should find love too.

47, it is also requested that the Maelstrom be murdered in front of Neha, hence the request for lethal poison.

Until these targets are eliminated, no one is allowed to fall in love in Mumbai. Good luck 47.

Side Note: The targets are:

1. One couple: Jaya Pranay, Rajkumari Nilima
  2. Another couple: Arya Apoorva, Basant Sanjay
  3. Wazir Kale aka the Maelstrom, via Consumed Poison

Optional Objectives: Do not get spotted, No recordings, No Bodies Found, Targets Only

Any disguise is allowed but Silent Assassin Suit Only is possible here.

Killing the Maelstrom via poison in front of Neha is also the ultimate theme of Broken Hearts, where Neha’s heart will be broken to watch her man die in front of her.

The targets are also unique. These are couples which fit the theme of Broken Hearts, as someone who can’t find love will hate or be jealous of couples.

It’s a quick contract that’s not too difficult, although new players might have trouble killing the Maelstrom with poison, or not know how to kill the Maelstrom in front of Neha. This won’t stop them from beating the contract though.

Seasoned players can try for Silent Assassin Suit Only.

Do you know what it is like, to have your heart broken, by watching the one you have loved for more than 20 years, die right in front of your eyes?

Well Neha knows. Or is about to find out >:)

Name: love sick
Contract ID: 2-22-5455148-84
Briefing: good afternoon 47, Juliette Feliz has hired the ICA to kill her former husband James Batty. She told us that he wants him killed as he cheated on her with Sierra Knox ( believe it or not) when he went to Miami. Except we have learnt that she plans to tell the police about our organisation, so kill her as well.

Good hunting, 47

Reason: it is a simple contract that people can get done in about 5 mins so when people are doing really complicated contracts they can rest for a minute and play my simple one

Name: Heartbreakers
ID: 1-12-4878220-85
Briefing: The buddy system is pretty handy - except when it isn’t.

I thought I’d throw my hands in for this contest and create a simple and fun little contract based around splitting up the guard duos in the coca fields in SF. It’s also a neat little way to explore the duo AI and how they react to lures (specifically, which one will go for your lure and how to lure the other guard).

Jeff’s Broken Heart

Contract ID: 3-16-4311269-83

Platform: Xbox One

Briefing: We’ve all been there, met a girl, joined a cult, got in too deep and had to hire an assassin to kill her before she gets the both of you killed. Typical Monday really.

Why the contract should be featured: After finding Jeff and seeing Rebecca using the line “if you loved me you would l” in regards to joining a cult, but of course this isn’t just some regular cult. I felt the need to save Jeff and take him away from any danger, for he does not deserve such a dangerous life. Hence 47 is going to ‘break up’ with her, for him. Boo valentines. Hurray 47.

Name of Contract For The Love of Apricots
Contract ID 2-09-9597138-73
Platform PS4
Location Colorado
Description/Briefing : Our client is the former head chef for a group of Freedom Fighters taking base in an apricot farm in Colorado. He became broken hearted after finding out that everybody in the camp hated his Grandma’s special recipe for apricot jam. Since parted ways with the band, he has asked you to kill the new cooking team as sweet revenge. I know how much you love cooking 47, so this one should already be in the oven.

• Fits the theme of broken hearts in an out of the box way. Involves an amusing story about a chef whose broken hearted after finding out everyone hates his Grandma’s apricot jam recipe, and seeks revenge.

• Contract itself is a lot of fun. Can be done by killing three of the targets with the cleaver, and the third (the cook) with an explosion. Can be done without being spotted, and all bodies hidden not including victims of accidents and poisoning.

• All 4 targets are in same area so it represents a fun little puzzle-box in Colorado.

• There are currently no featured contracts in Colorado for Hitman 2, and this is one of my favourite levels, so it’d be great to have one.

The info is in the screenshot above, but

Name of Contract: Roberto & Juliet
Contract ID: 1-03-6405118-52
Author: Kevin Rudd
Description/Briefing: Recreate a Shakespearean tragedy in Hitman. So it wasn’t too easy I made it so you must kill De Santis while dressed as her lover.
Why the contract should be featured: Fits in with the theme + get to recreate the deaths of Romeo & Juliet (consumed poison + knife) in Hitman! But has at least minor challenge so it isn’t all just easy and guaranteed Silent Assassin.

Name of contract:A Love for food
Contract ID:3-22-4736030-85
Platform: Xbox
Briefing: these three targets have all been indentified as having an obsessive love for food. Time to teach them a lesson.
Why it should be featured: this contract is more light hearted, but requires a good understanding of the mission to work out how to kill all three targets.

Love it! I’ll go play it now

Edit: really enjoyed it, I recommend :blush:

Name of contract: Fallen in Love
Contract ID: 3-13-3470348-85
Platform: Xbox
Briefing: Good afternoon 47, the three targets are all residing in the Mumbai chawls, all there to be close to the beloved Kashmirian. We have been asked to eliminate them in accidents, so the husband isn’t suspected. Good luck
Why it should be featured: this contract takes place in a single area which means the gameplay is more focused. The targets are also NPCs, that many may not have interacted with.

Having watched a good number of RDR2 vids on YT, there’s one thing that comes to mind…

Sapienza, targets are Rocco and his Sister, the title of the contract would be ‘Forbidden Desire’.
That might be too gross to have featured though. Plus, those targets have been done to heck and back.

Name of Contract: A Death By Grief
Contract ID: 2-12-3343867
Description/Briefing:

Target: Margarita E.Bergeron
Kill: Machete (Melee)
Disguise: Suit
Complications:
[Optional] Do Not Get Spotted
No Pacifications

Why the contract should be featured:

Thematically/Story

• It only has one target so it’s very focused. You can put all of your effort into Margarita (and don’t have to do 4 kills again because you messed up the last one)
  • It uses parental love instead of the romantic love a lot of people are using for their theme
  • It’s a darker story, as neither Margarita or Niles did anything actually ‘wrong’

Gameplay

• The complications make it interesting for those that want to SA or SO it (they need to get creative with distractions of both guards and civilians)
  • However the complications also allow for an easy enough completion of the contract so anyone who’s playing featured contracts only once for rewards won’t get frustrated
  • Margarita is laying on a chair in the middle of the backyard of the Delgado mansion so she seems far too exposed, however the hedges right infront of her make a perfect cover
  • There’s only one machete in the level and Nne Obara’s doesn’t work, so players must go through two completely hostile areas which either requires careful sneaking or a good disguise (which they can’t subdue someone to get)

The Charmer
2-13-1901849-29
PS4
Mumbai

I think this contracts should be featured because it provides a challenge, while letting players be creative. You can choose to play with a silenced or unsilenced shotgun, which can provide more of a challenge, and it’s possibe to get SASO. It also lets you take on a different approach to killing Rangan, as i doubt many people usually take him out with a shotgun. The never change disguise complication is there to provide even more difficulty, as no matter what, 2 targets (if you include Rangan on a section of his route) will always be in a restricted area, so you’ll need to figure out how to get to them. Making it optional makes it easier for newer players if they struggle to do it without changing, so they Don’t instafail, they are just penalized.