Official HITMAN 2 themed Featured Contracts - February

Name of Contract: Broken Heart Surgeons
Contract ID: 1-10-2302652-03
Platform: PC
Description/Briefing: Your actual target is Erich Soders, but you’ll have to hit him indirectly, by taking out the staff of heart surgeons monitoring his operation.
Infiltrate the team, and eliminate all but one (we’ll need someone to be the scapegoat, so do not get spotted).
Without these surgeons, the operation will surely fail.
Best of luck, agent!
Why the contract should be featured: I thought it’d be fun to use the heart surgeons for a ‘broken hearts’ contract.
This contract is much easier with the surgeon start unlocked, in which case it’s a fun and potentially fast contract with room for creativity in the execution.

I’m really excited :erröten:

It’s now officially closed :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much for all these amazing contributions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We’re now reviewing all of your submissions, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Brilliant idea with a poetical name. Hope it gets featured!

Please don’t forget to add the redacted reward unlock for 25 completed ft.contracts to the game :grin: :heart:

Damn can’t unlock something this time :smile:

Honestly out of so many brilliant entries IO decided to pick only 5 ?? That too the selection criteria seems to be the briefing rather than quality of contract. There are fixed paths, fixed way of eliminating the targets…At the end of the day players will enjoy more if they can innovate rather than following a fixed path, reminds me of super Mario

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #188