Name of Contract: Happy Hippo Party
Contract ID: 2-12-1713864-61
Location: Santa Fortuna
a unique opportunity has presented itself in Santa Fortuna. Rico Delgado wants to celebrate his pet hippopotamus Mijo’s birthday by serving him a five-course meal. However, Mijo’s current diet has apparently left much to be desired, so Rico has requested that those he deems responsible be first on the new menu, with the blame for these unfortunate events placed on the animal’s keeper. Fortunately, this invitation just happens to give us an excellent opening to fulfil an outstanding contract against Delgado himself.
Make sure Mijo’s party is one to remember, 47.
Why the contract should be featured:
• The contract has been extensively tested by me. It contains many different approaches and strategies to get SA.
• The targets are located on an interesting and underused area of the map.
• Many game styles (speedrun, roleplayers, players who like to take their time) were considered. (My best time: 2:24)
• The optional complications (Do not get spotted / No Bodies Found / Hide all Bodies) clearly raise the level of difficulty, and the Hippo Whisperer’ disguise makes the contract more demanding than it may seem at first sight.
• There are several well-located starting locations and exits.
• The story of the contract fits in well with the theme, because I deliberately chose not one of the usual and obvious ‘party situations’, but this is a different kind of party.