Official Isle of Sgàil Trophies and Challenges Help [SPOILERS]

This is the thread dedicated to any problems, issues or troubles for The Ark Society.

This thread is working in conjunction with:

INSERT MEGATHREAD HERE

TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Stage 1: Just complete the mission.

Simply complete the mission, get a feel of the environment, learn the new drops and objects to be discovered and of course kill your targets.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 1

• This is Maintenance - Complete The Ark Society.

Stage 2: Select a new starting spawn and ICA Drop on your next playthrough

Finishing the level for the first time will most likely rank up your mastery level. You will have unlocked a new starting location and a crate drop, be sure to select them upon starting your next playthrough.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 2

• Party Planner - Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Isle of Sgàil.

Stage 3: Complete all Mission Stories

You will need to complete all mission stories for The Ark Society. There are NUMBER? stories for this mission.

MISSION STORIES GO HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 3

• Anti-Survivalist - Complete all Mission Stories in The Ark Society.

Stage 4: Trap Zoe in the effigy, strangle Sophia with the necklace, force the Constant to come quietly.

TUTORIAL HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 4

• Doing the Rounds - Trap Zoe in the effigy, strangle Sophia with the necklace, force the Constant to come quietly.

Stage 5: Complete The Ark Society on Master Difficulty.

You will need to complete The Ark Society on Master Difficulty. Master Difficulty is different since it adds REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 5

• Power Player - Complete The Ark Society on Master Difficulty.

Stage 6: Reach Isle of Sgàil Mastery Level 20…

By the time you have completed all of the challenges, you should be well over half way of your mastery.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 6

• Honorary Member - Reach Isle of Sgàil Mastery Level 20.

Stage 7: Easter Egg - Take the scenic route.

REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 7

• Leap of Faith - Take the scenic route.

REDACTED…standby…69%

REDACTED…standby…70%

What are theses threads - A bunch of place holders or spam? I’m sending all of these to Purgatory in a few minutes.

1 Like

Obviously placeholders as with every guide I make here. Check out the others I make upon launch. Spoken to Kent regarding them too. I take exactly 3 posts to cater for any length/formatting. I will update the OP format shortly, takes time bro.

2 Likes

Alright, if Kent says it’s fine then I’ll leave them be.

Has anyone figured out how to do the final countdown challenge. How do you even get the Constant to escape?

he needs to see Sophia or Zoe’s body I think

I found the solution. You have to knock him out and let his unconscious body be found. He will then escape in the helicopter.

1 Like

I’m probably just extra blind today, but i’m having a problem trying to find the last plinth for None Shall Pass feat.

There are:
-two in the penthouse,
-one in the council room
-one behind the lady controling the domes
-one in the red lighting room with a big head statue
-one in the back corridor of the mourning room, leading to the basement
-one on the top floor of the Constant’s tower

where’s the last one?

One in the room near the helipad, where the crates to crack up are or I should say where to find a burial dagger.
Here you are, the map:

But how to complete this challenge? I’m unable to blend in, it says it too suspisious. But almost all people on the map are dead. I don’t see other oportunity to complete this except kill everyone in sight. Cuz they are interfere me

UPD: Finally got it…

2 Likes

Thank you! Was walking around that one with my blinders on…
Yeah, it was quite fiddly, i had all guards dead and civ NPCs running around in panic, had to always wait like a minute till it calmed down and allowed me to blend in.

Has anyone pulled off the “King of the Castle” (throw both twins off of the penthouse) assassination challenge with anything short of going on a killing/pacifying streak and then dragging the other sister all the way up?
I know how to get Sophia up there, but what about Zoe?

It’s just like the three course dinner challenge. Contrived and pointless.

1 Like

Don’t think there is any way for her to get up there on her own. I cleared out everyone near the stairs on each floor and dragged her up. I’m thinking “7 minutes in heaven” might be similar unless I’m missing something. The necklace might be a way for him to go up to her office

To be fair, you can at least get the targets close-ish for Three Course Dinner. This one is just ridiculous.

1 Like

Apparently, he doesn’t go there but stays near the necklace security laptop. That’s sad. Wish it was fixed.

I’m attempting ‘All the King’s Men’, and I don’t know how to kill all the guards without my PS4 crashing. Does hiding the bodies make the game ‘forget’ them and thus run faster?

I have completed it without any problems at all.

But you could try dropping bodies into the sea. It’s convenient to do on the bridge to the Constant’s tower.

1 Like