Official Landslide Guides & Help Thread [SPOILERS]

This is the thread dedicated to any problems, issues or troubles for Landslide.

This thread is working in conjunction with:

#TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Stage 1: Just complete the mission.

Simply complete the mission, get a feel of the environment, learn the new drops and objects to be discovered and of course kill your targets.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 1

Bravissimo - Complete “Landslide”.

Stage 2: Complete all Opportunities

You will need to complete all opportunities for Landslide. There are five opportunities for this mission.

Above the Law

Cheat Sheet

Dynamite Smile

No Absolution for the Wicked

Stage Fried

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 2

Finito - Complete all Opportunities in Landslide.

**Stage 3: Eliminate Abiatti by impalement, pen and fireworks explosion.

You will need to kill Marco Abatti with Impalement of the church spire, the pen on the desk in the lawyer’s office and tampering the fireworks on the barge.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 3

Your Vote Counts

Bravissimo
Complete Landslide.

You will get this when you complete Lanslide for the first time, despite how you accomplish the mission as long as Marco Abatti are eliminated, but how you eliminate them is up to you. It’s recommended that you use a couple of the ‘Opportunities’ to take them out, as you will have to do them anyway later on for other trophies. Each of the opportunities offer you different avenues towards your targets, so take advantage of them. To follow them from the start, pull up the menu via the touchpad and select one to follow.

Finito
Complete all Opportunities in Landslide.

For this trophy/achievement, you need to complete all the opportunities in “Landslide”

Note: You can select these in the pause menu and there will be prompts showing you where to go. These are the opportunities:

Above the Law

Cheat Sheet

Dynamite Smile

No Absolution for the Wicked

Stage Fried

Your Vote Counts
Eliminate Abiatti by impalement, pen and fireworks explosion.

You will need to kill Marco Abatti with Impalement of the church spire, the pen on the desk in the lawyer’s office and tampering the fireworks on the barge.

Follow the opportunity “No Absolution for the Wicked” to eliminate Abiatti by impalement. Push him off the church tower when he asks to speak to you up there.

Follow the opportunity “Above the Law” to eliminate Abiatti by pen. Make sure you are in the lawyers office before Abiatti and blended in with the clock or nearby spot so that you are behind him as Abiatti can see through your disguise. When he tells the guards to leave, he will face the pen where you can go behind him and execute him.

Follow the opportunity “Dynamite Smile” to eliminate Abiatti by fireworks explosion.

8 Likes

#New Unlockable Weapons and Gear In “Landslide”

• The Big one

#Disguises In “Landslide”

Disguises

Bodyguard
Waiter
Security Guard
Stage Crew
Photographer
Church Staff
Priest
Lawyer
Plumber
Bohemian
Kitchen Assistant
Gardener

#Usable Items in “Landslide”

Church Key

On Church Staff

Sewer Key

On Plumber

Sewer Key

On a plate next to guard near toilets by church morgue.

Apartment Key (Target's Accomplice)

On Bodyguard of accomplice.

#“REDACTED” Challenges

How About a Magic Trick?

Follow the opportunity “Above the Law” to eliminate Abiatti by pen. Make sure you are in the lawyers office before Abiatti and blended in with the clock or nearby spot so that you are behind him as Abiatti can see through your disguise. When he tells the guards to leave, he will face the pen where you can go behind him and execute him.

2 Likes

RESERVED

Everyone ready? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wait a minute: why the ‘Freedom Fighters’ section?

Oh, and the Landslide target is Marco Abatti, so you can fill that in.

1 Like

It’s the format I copied and pasted over to it stays uniform. I missed a few I see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m ready, 35 challenges has to be figured out and done :smiley:.
Also the challenges in the new difficulty level as well.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen one of these threads in a long time. Good to see a new mission after 3 months.

1 Like

My SA, SO run. Oh wait! Too early… :wink:

3 Likes

No idea how you manage to find the time to do this kind of thing on top of your uni work, but thanks a lot @GTAJJ

2 Likes

I make time for the important things :wink: Got to do this and trophies haha. And no problem mate

2 Likes

Speaking of trophies! Has anything been said about gaining the Platinum trophy for Hitman? Digital or Disc version? Thanks :slight_smile:

Highly doubtful. It seems to be under the same IP as the original meaning it shares the same list.

Isnt it story missions only?

Yes it is, sorry i meant the story challenges in the new difficulty :flushed:.

Feat - Guardian Assassin - Landslide

My guide on completing the Guardian Assassin feat. Oh and Hi btw :smiley:

1 Like

My guide/speedrun on SA:

1 Like

does anyone know yet what the unlock for this level, The Big One, actually is? I scoured both Landslide threads and unlock thread and nothing is mentioned.

A firecracker you can throw and will ignite any flammable items

1 Like

Where are the keys for the 2 escapes?

1 Like