Official Mumbai Trophies and Challenges Help [SPOILERS]

This is the thread dedicated to any problems, issues or troubles for Chasing a Ghost.

This thread is working in conjunction with:

INSERT MEGATHREAD HERE

TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Stage 1: Just complete the mission.

Simply complete the mission, get a feel of the environment, learn the new drops and objects to be discovered and of course kill your targets.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 1

• Pirate Hunter - Complete Chasing a Ghost.

Stage 2: Select a new starting spawn and ICA Drop on your next playthrough

Finishing the level for the first time will most likely rank up your mastery level. You will have unlocked a new starting location and a crate drop, be sure to select them upon starting your next playthrough.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 2

• Urban Planner - Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Mumbai.

Stage 3: Complete all Mission Stories

You will need to complete all mission stories for Complete Chasing a Ghost. There are NUMBER? stories for this mission.

MISSION STORIES GO HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 3

• Busy Schedule - Complete all Mission Stories in Chasing a Ghost.

Stage 4: Wipe out Kale and Shah with the train, Kale and Rangan with a cement pipe, and Rangan with the fan.

TUTORIAL HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 4

• Cleaning the Streets - Wipe out Kale and Shah with the train, Kale and Rangan with a cement pipe, and Rangan with the fan.

Stage 5: * Complete Chasing a Ghost on Master Difficulty.

You will need to complete Chasing a Ghost on Master Difficulty. Master Difficulty is different since it adds REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 5

• Street Smart - Complete Chasing a Ghost on Master Difficulty.

Stage 6: Reach Mumbai Mastery Level 20.

By the time you have completed all of the challenges, you should be well over half way of your mastery.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 6

• Keys to the City - Reach Mumbai Mastery Level 20

Stage 7: Easter Egg - Shave everybody.

REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 7

• Babyface - Shave everybody.

REDACTED…standby…53%

REDACTED…standby…54%

All right so I guess I will get this thread rolling: Where are the laundry papers that the foreman needs?

EDIT: Never mind I found them

Anybody found how to kill Vanya from the tower ?

The tower in the chawl or Rangan’s apartment because neither is possible I believe.

There is a challenge, kill from the tower on the house. I know how to kill the other two targets. But Vanya don’t wanna out of the shelter.

Well if it is possible then I suggest doing the laundry foreman opportunity to lure her onto the skywalk. I have only begun to scratch the surface of the level.

Sadly, but but no vision there.

1 Like

maybe when she meets with the Maelstrom?

Hey how do you get them to meet, I wanna drive the train into them.:smiling_imp:

No vision too. They meet in the shelter.
Vanya and Dawood can meet together in the city, around tower. But how :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Kill Dawood, kill another hitman in hotel. Grab flash drive, use notebook on 2nd floor hotel. Make a call using payphone on the 1st floor (outside hotel). Grab lever in container on east side of the map (in shelter). Change the way on railway.

2 Likes

Can they meet up?

Who ? Vanya and Ghost or Vanya and Dawood ? For the last here’s challenge - “kill both using boat”

Ah of course you can.

I should know that, I’ve already done it!

Already done ? How you did this ?

I would say, but I don’t know how to spoiler tag.
I’m sure there’s a walkthrough somewhere online for it. It’s the ‘In Cahoots’ kill.

Or I’ll say is, if you go to the where the boat is, NPCs will have dialogue about how to initiate the meeting.

1 Like

Anyone else finding ‘Tour Mumbai’ a bit glitchy?

1 Like