Official Thailand/Bangkok Guides & Help Thread [SPOILERS]

This is the thread dedicated to any problems, issues or troubles for Club 27.

This thread is working in conjunction with

#TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE
Disclaimer - Some of the videos below are of my friend Powerpyx, and are used with permission.

Stage 1: Just complete the mission.

Simply complete the mission, get a feel of the environment, learn the new drops and objects to be discovered and of course kill your targets.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 1

Shining Bright - Complete “Club 27”.

Stage 2: Select a new starting spawn and ICA Drop on your next playthrough

Finishing the level for the first time will mos likely rank up your mastery level. You will have unlocked a new starting location and a crate drop, be sure to select them upon starting your next playthrough.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 2

Scouting for Talent - Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Bangkok.

Stage 3: Complete all Opportunities

You will need to complete all opportunities for Club 27. There are 8 opportunities for this mission.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 3

Guest Starring - Complete all Opportunities in Club 27.

Stage 4: Throw both Ken and Jordan off a balcony, then replay the mission and drop coconuts on them.

To throw Ken off a balcony, dress as a bellboy and speak to him, take him to the penthouse and clean it up. After he is satisfied, follow him until he walks out on a balcony and push him off. To throw Jordan off the balcony, dress as Da Silva and go to the studio where The Class is playing. Speak to Mr. Cross and play the drums, after he will take you to the atrium rooftop where you can push him off the roof. And escape.

Reload the mission and take the exterminator poison, located in the van behind the hotel area. Take an exterminator outfit of a guy and hide the body then talk to the manager of the hotel and she will call Jordan Cross down. When Jordan is down, find a bellboy outfit (there is one in a nearby room and one walking with an exterminator) and find and talk to Ken to follow you, bring him to the lobby and quickly run to the ventilation and put the pesticide in there, this should knock them both out. Drag their bodies underneath a tree with coconuts on (They are in the lobby area only, easy to see with Instinct) and shoot the coconut, killing them.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 4

Drop the Bass - Eliminate both Morgan and Cross in a fall accident and both by dropping a coconut on their heads.

Stage 5: Complete the Escalation in Bangkok - The Somsak Equation.

Follow the guide videos below if you need help, upon completing the fifth level of this escalation, you will get the trophy/achievement.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 5

Bangkok Escalated - Complete level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Bangkok.

Stage 6: Complete the full 20 mastery levels.

By the time you have completed all of the opportunities, you should be well over half way of your mastery. Simply either pick challenges that you’re comfortable with or have high amount of score to earn this faster.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 7

One Night in Bangkok - Reach Bangkok Mastery Level 20.

Stage 7: Easter Egg - Elephants Never Forget (Challenge).

To do the EE (Easter Egg), go to the Penthouse Suite, (Ken Morgan’s Room) and find small golden elephant statues in the area, they are located on shelves and ledges on the outskirt rooms of the penthouse and a few are upstairs. When you shoot one, an elephant noise will happen. You need to shoot them all and then go outside to unlock the Easter Egg.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 7

Elephants Never Forget - Poach Ivory.

One Night in Bangkok - Reach Bangkok Mastery Level 20.

Scouting for Talent
Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Bangkok.

When you complete any of the challenges listed for each level, you will attain XP towards your mastery rank of that location. Upon each rank, you will unlock new gear and ICA crate locations for your starting loadout.

To get this trophy/achievement, you will first have to unlock at least one starting location, one agency pickup point, and a spare piece of gear/weaponry. Once you have those, go into the planning tab of the briefing before you next replay the level. Change the start location and smuggle an item into whatever ICA Pickup you have available. Make sure you do both or they won’t count, but they are the first two tabs in the planning section. The trophy or achievement should pop when you start the level.

One Night in Bangkok
Reach Bangkok Mastery Level 20.

You can earn earn XP towards a level by completing the challenges listed for it. There are enough challenges available to reach Rank 20 easily, so you can pick ones that are easier for you or simply what are worth more in order to get to Level 20 faster.

Each challenge is worth a different amount of XP, varying from 1,000 to 5,000. Oppurtunities give out the most in which unlocks an assassination challenge along with it, thus giving out more points so it is wise to work towards all the opportunities first. Challenges can only be completed once but they are counted as soon as you complete them now so you could save the game just before you assassinate your target, kill them one way, reload you save and do it another, to minimise the amount of time to earn these challenges.

Bangkok Escalated
Complete level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Bangkok.

Escalation Contracts are levels where the conditions are gradually built up in complexity over the course of the five levels. The first Escalation Contract in Bangkok are called ‘The Somsak Equation’. Click on the corresponding level for a video on how to complete it. [Thanks to @Fortheseven]

Guest Starring
Complete all Opportunities in Club 27.

For this trophy/achievement, you need to complete all the opportunities in “Club 27”

Note: You can select these in the pause menu and there will be prompts showing you where to go. These are the opportunities:

[details=Are ‘Friends’ Electric][/details]

[details=Bugman][/details]

[details=Intervention][/details]

[details=It’s My Party][/details]

[details=Man Machine][/details]

[details=On The House][/details]

[details=The Smoking Gun][/details]

[details=Tik Tuk][/details]

Drop the Bass

Eliminate both Morgan and Cross in a fall accident and both by dropping a coconut on their heads.

Elephants Never Forget
Poach Ivory.

Easter Egg, Go to the Penthouse area where you take the Lawyer (Ken Morgan) and look around. You will notice small golden elephant statues, there are 18 of them, shoot them and they will make a sound. After all 18 have been shot, go outside.

Shining Bright
Complete Club 27.

You will get this when you complete Club 27 for the first time, despite how you accomplish the mission as long as Jordan Cross and Ken Morgan is eliminated, but how you eliminate them is up to you. It’s recommended that you use a couple of the ‘Opportunities’ to take them out, as you will have to do them anyway later on for other trophies. Each of the opportunities offer you different avenues towards your targets, so take advantage of them. To follow them from the start, pull up the menu via the touchpad and select one to follow.

6 Likes
How to do Tuppence a Wish?
Thailand / Bangkok Mega Thread
Who's staying up to play Hitman Episode 4 when it launches?

#New Unlockable Weapons and Gear In “Club 27”

Nna Obara's Machete

Enram HV (Silenced)

ICA Explosive Phone

Jaeger 7 "Tiger"

Krugermeier 2-2

Mixtape 47

Gold Coin

#Disguises In “Club 27”

Disguises
  • Hotel Staff
  • Kitchen Staff
  • Hotel Security
  • Morgan’s 'Bodyguard
  • Jordan Cross’ Bodyguard
  • Groundskeeper
  • Stalker
  • Recording Crew
  • Exterminator

#Usable Items in “Club 27”

Poison Jar
  • Bathroom of Room 104
Master Keycard
  • On Manager of Hotel
  • Wing A 2nd Floor Security Room (Need Keycard/Breach charge/NPC open to enter)
  • Guest Room 102
  • Laundry Room Basement

#REDACTED Challenges"

Oh Snap

Get Jordan Cross into the atrium as the exterminator. Pump pesticides into the ventilation, then snap Jordan’s neck while he’s unconscious. [Thanks to @Kent]

Smooth Operator

Kill both targets wearing the Stalker Outfit.

Oops I Did it Again

Disguise yourself as the exterminator and talk to the manager that I´d like to check the penthouse. When Jordan comes down he sees Ken Morgan the Lawyer and they go up to the suite, where they argue and Jordan pushes him out the window. [Thanks to @Th3m4trixX]

Ordering In

Collect your keycard at the reception and go to 47’s Suite and call on the phone for Room Service.

Power Chord

There’s a guitar in the recording studio’s upper floor rooms, use it.

Put the Lime in the Coconut

You need to pick up at least 6 coconuts:

There are 3 coconuts in the map:

• Kitchen in Lobby
  • Kitchen in Recording Studio
  • Behind bar near the Lounge

You then need to shoot down the cluster of coconuts on a tree in the lobby. (The tree by the desk that can kill Ken Morgan). Then pick up the 3 coconuts of the floor. [Thanks to @Homer_Baron]

La Cucarachat

Wear the exterminator outfit, head up to the recording studio, and play the keyboard in the back of the room by the recording booth. [Thanks to @Quine]

Looking Into the Distance

Start of In your Suite, Bring a sniper Rifle. Go to Rom 207 and wait for the actress to open the door as she walks out and walk in to the room and shoot the sleeping man. Go upstairs to the Queen Suite and kill the 2 guards, grab their costume and go back and grab your sniper. Wait by 207 for the lady to come back into the room (about 5-10 mins) and follow her in and wait by the balcony window. Let her see the dead guy. She’ll go get the police and once they see the body, look outside and to the right. You will see an island with a dock and a golfbag, a guy in a white jacket should emerge, wait for him to set up his shot and shoot him.

I Will Cry if I Want To

Easter Egg, Go to the Penthouse area where you take the Lawyer (Ken Morgan) and look around. You will notice small golden elephant statues, there are 18 of them, shoot them and they will make a sound. After all 18 have been shot, go outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJ9OC8sw6Q

Tuppence A Wish

[Thanks to @Morten_IOI]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACxzLoWEmno

1 Like

You’re forgetting the second target. Ken Morgan, I think.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

JJ

How dare you assume that the level will have problems.
LOL
:wink:

1 Like

What are you doing on here? Didn’t you say there’s loads of things to do in HITMAN? :smirk:

13 Likes

But does anyone know what weapons are there to be unlocked?

i’ll tell you in 24 hours :wink:

3 Likes

Not yet. Soon :wink:

How do you unlock the Gold Coin and what does it do?

So, I’ve poisoned the cake and put the cake topper on it, then the guy phoned Jordan. He never came. Now what?!
Edit: I reloaded, and he finally came.
Before that, I left the room to see where he was at, and went back into the room which made it so everyone dispersed and went back to what they were doing before waiting for Jordan.
What?! This game and it’s issues… :unamused:

You throw a coin into the penthouse fountain I do believe. Haven’t done it yet

Says it all

1 Like

I think everyone is having issues with this fountain conundrum lol even if you throw 12 coins in the fountains it doesn’t work.

We must be doing something wrong

1 Like

So, does anyone know if the security office from the opening cut scene even exists? I’ve looked “everywhere” for it, but all I find is the little house next to the tuk-tuk.

How to make Cross go to the roof for ‘Eagle shadow’?

Wing A (Recording studio side) there’s a keycarded door 2nd floor, says security above it. In there is what you’re talking about?

Dress as da silva, play drums and Cross will bring you out to roof

Thanks man, I’m sure that’s it. Don’t know how I could’ve missed it.

1 Like

Anytime :slight_smile: The silly thing is that it has a master keycard in there… but you need one to get in (Or breaching charges, cause disruption)

Yeah I just checked. I’m looking for a way to erase tapes suit only… Doesn’t seem to exist unless you go hardcore on knockouts and throwing distractions (possible with the Lancer I guess).