Official Whittleton Creek Trophies and Challenges Help [SPOILERS]

This is the thread dedicated to any problems, issues or troubles for Complete Another Life.

This thread is working in conjunction with:

INSERT MEGATHREAD HERE

TROPHY/ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Stage 1: Just complete the mission.

Simply complete the mission, get a feel of the environment, learn the new drops and objects to be discovered and of course kill your targets.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 1

• Long Shot - Complete Another Life.

Stage 2: Select a new starting spawn and ICA Drop on your next playthrough

Finishing the level for the first time will most likely rank up your mastery level. You will have unlocked a new starting location and a crate drop, be sure to select them upon starting your next playthrough.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 2

• Community Planner - Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Whittleton Creek.

Stage 3: Complete all Mission Stories

You will need to complete all mission stories for Another Life. There are NUMBER? stories for this mission.

MISSION STORIES GO HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 3

• There Goes the Neighborhood - Complete all Mission Stories in Another Life.

Stage 4: Eliminate Cassidy with laser wires, while fumigated, and take down Janus in a mole hole explosion.

TUTORIAL HERE

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 4

• Domestic Accidents - Eliminate Cassidy with laser wires, while fumigated, and take down Janus in a mole hole explosion.

Stage 5: Complete Another Life on Master Difficulty.

You will need to complete Chasing a Ghost on Master Difficulty. Master Difficulty is different since it adds REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 5

• Perfect Crime - Complete Another Life on Master Difficulty.

Stage 6: Reach Whittleton Creek Mastery Level 15.

By the time you have completed all of the challenges, you should be well over half way of your mastery.

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 6

• Pillar of the Community - Reach Whittleton Creek Mastery Level 15.

Stage 7: Easter Egg - Exit on a raft.

REDACTED

Trophies you should work towards in Stage 7

• Slow Travel - Exit on a raft.

Still looking for info on some Whittleton Creek challenges

REDACTED…standby…66%

REDACTED…standby…67%

So does anyone know how to get the exit by raft, the key for the fence exit,and a fifth newspaper (for delivering newspapers)?
Those are the big ones I’m missing right now.

For the raft go in the house for sale garage and grab the paddle then the raft will be next to the guy feeding the ducks and for the papers mail guy has 3 and 2 are outside houses

Yeah I am trying to do “Elderly Assistance” and so far I have found six parts: serving him a muffin, serving tea from the samovar, replacing his cigarette packet, removing the moles (I block the holes with normal items without detonation an explosive), playing the gramophone, giving him or making Lafayette do the physical. So I am missing one, any ideas?

I’m trying to do Priceless in Whittleton Creek. Anyone figured it out? I’ve tried many different approaches to destroying the box, but it seems invincible.

I would say have it be crushed by the vans as you exit the level. But not the bus tried that already.

I tried the bus too. Haven’t tried the van or the garbage truck yet, haven’t managed to find the keys.

The garbage truck requires a garbage truck driver outfit (one is found in the Hanson home, in the corridor) and I think the van keys are on the labourer working on the ditch near the truck.

Tried both trucks, couldn’t get it to pop.

Well throw it into the creek?

That’s the first thing I did, nothing. Tried the creek and a manhole.

Tried blowing it up?

Just tried remote explosive and throwing it down the well, nada.

Glitched possibly, I am out of ideas?

Probably glitched, yeah.

Try subduing his guard that follows him. Sometime after I did that (and he got his physical), he left the house to go see the muffin lady and check on his robe. I got credit towards the challenge then.

Should be too hard to subdue Gunther, I will just jump him in the basement.

Easiest place to grab a screwdriver?