Photography Thread 📸

Anyone here into photography?

Do you enjoy taking pictures just for a fun/hobby,
Or are you an actual photographer?

Whether you are a professional, or just shoot for fun, share some of your work in this thread.
Or if you are a professional, feel free to share your own portfolio.

Not my photos^^^

13 Likes

I love photography! And picture/video editing!

I have a ton more on my pc! :open_hands: and my Instagram which is the same name I use here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome job! But no, no! Those aren’t my photos lol just some I found online,for the thread. :hugs:

But, I’m definitely no professional. I do sometimes take photos for fun though. My cousin is the photographer in the family, he just started out a couple years ago and is working towards his own business. I just do it for fun sometimes. I just thought maybe others on here do as well.

But your shots look pretty good, looking forward to seeing some more of your work. :+1:t2:

Mallorca, 2015

(my devil sister in the background)

7 Likes

Oh haha, thought they were yours :joy:
And thanks, appreciate it! :open_hands:

I started out for fun as well.
But since I do magic, then being able to take and edit my own stuff is a huge advantage! I mostly do magic or suit related photos, to promote myself and my magic, but occasionally there’s a nature photo or something els :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool topic. I also love photography and try my best sometimes to imitate the professional’s.
Here are some photos I took

None of the photos are edited. Majority of them are made with a Samsung Galaxy A5 and the rest with phone camera as well

12 Likes

That fish looks shocked :smile:

4 Likes

I remember that day. I was with my family members (parents, aunts, uncles and cousins) at a barbecue in the open somewhere in a forest. And there was a little river with only this one dead fish in it.
So I took it out and made a photo.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:
Yeah the fish took me by surprise too :laughing:
But I like what I’m seeing here so far guys, keep em coming! :+1:t2:

@RotaryOliver you should post your magic tricks…“Magic Thread” maybe? :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm… you know… that’s not such a bad idea! :open_hands: I might do it tomorrow, just for the fun of it :joy:

2 Likes

The river must have dried out and that poor bastard got stuck.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll keep an eye out for that :wink:
I don’t see why there would be a problem in making a thread for that. I’m sure a lot of people are into magic on here, or at least find it entertaining. Good Luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Am I doing it right? The tree seems unimpressed.

5 Likes

I’m not a photographer and I have no special equipment or training, but I’l occasionally take a photo that looks pretty nice - Usually by accident. Here’s some that I like.

Mauna Kea, Hawaii.

Mauna Kea from the air.

Central Park, New York City.

Taakakira Goto from Mono, performing live in London.

Rammstein live at Download Festival 2016.

Pelican, May 2016.

7 Likes

I really like the second picture with the clouds, excellent. Also did you notice that the first picture gives the illusion of that woman being extremly short legged? I had to look closely to see that she was crouching hehe.

1 Like

Very nice! I’m really liking the Central Park one. Great shot.

1 Like

Sitges, Spain

5 Likes

Absolution theme plays

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks amazing, @Drebin .

3 Likes