Pickpocketing to Hitman 2

wouldn’t be awesome guys?

hear us @Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

43 Likes

That would make it less crazy if you could just take it instead of wrapping your arms around someone’s neck and squeeze till they drop, just for a keycard or something :smile:

8 Likes

Yes lovely idea and it’s more balance when it’s only small items like key cards, keys and other small items like that

11 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

If Altair and the rest of those second-rate excuses for assassins can do it, 47 should have no trouble.

6 Likes

I’d love this. It makes a lot more sense than knocking people unconscious for small things like keys or keycards.

7 Likes

This would be a godsend for master difficulty, it’s really annoyong how you’re forced to knockout people for so many items.

9 Likes

I actually love this idea

2 Likes

Evil laugh

Steal his Subway Stamps :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It’s an interesting idea, but I can’t help but feel you’d need to build the game up with the concept, rather than just tacking it on into Hitman 2. Can’t help but wonder if it would be game breaking in some way, I’m sure the resident Hitman experts could figure out how to use it to their advantage.

1 Like

It’s probably too late to put something like this in 2, but it would be a great thing to add to 3

10 Likes

Also makes crouching behind NPCs actually useful :sunglasses: not just 47 looking at NPC‘s butt :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like Thief. I liked that game, played well, good setting, needed finishing though.

4 Likes

Damn great idea there are a lot of times, especially in Sgail SO runs, where I’d need a keycard or a key and it’d be such a pain because A) I didn’t know which NPC had what or B) I’m halfway through the run and I forgot a key hacker or lock pick

1 Like

I love the old Thief games (Thief II is my fav)…got me into stealth, so iconic :heart:

2 Likes

I do like this idea. But it seems if 47 can lift from any NPC, would he be doing this till he finds the right person with whatever item? Or would it be a matter of gaining intel on who has what? Like, the prompt wouldn’t appear until you overhear a conversation, or maybe watch a guard use a key/keycard on a door, or whatever.

2 Likes

Suggestion: If 47 pickpockets an NPC with multiple items, an inventory like screen pops up, time is paused and the player can select which item to take without wasting any time.

4 Likes

This would be great for contracts with the no pacification complication.

2 Likes

Y’all are weird, I’ve choked someone out for a KitKat Chunky before…

2 Likes

Man will go far in a life or death situation :smiling_imp:

1 Like