Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Wow! Didn’t expect this with my run. Will try to make a new contract tomorrow. Already have kind of a plan. And congrats to all the players who tried this!

3 Likes

Sounds like a cool contract, RieperMan47.

However, there are specific rules in this thread. We don’t just post contracts.

The winner of our previous contract is given the honour of creating our next contract.

In this case, the winner of our previous contract was djsojus, therefore he has the right to create our next contract. And if he decides he doesn’t want to for any reason, the honour will be passed along to our runner-up.

(Please scroll to the top of the thread to read the rules in full. You’re welcome to join in.)

4 Likes

Is there any restriction on maps? Are all legacy maps allowed for the next contract? Might have an idea for The Icon…

No restrictions on maps. You can put the contract on whichever map you like. :+1:

2 Likes

There it is: Your new target!

Mafiosi in Sapienza

(Sapienza, The Icon)

PC: 1-05-2906421-62
PS: 2-05-2740789-81 (Thanks @ZeroGravitas )

Briefing:

47, «The Icon» is already way over budget. And now some guys showed up and offered «protection» for money. The producers of the movie have asked us to take care of this problem. And just to send a «special» message: Leave a coin behind on each victim.

Good luck!

Your targets:

• Ippolito Davide
  • Romano Greece
  • Tarquinio Colombo

Bonus Points:
You’ll get 5000 Bonus Points for each coin you place on a body of a target. You’re also allowed to place the coin on a chest or in front of a closet (with the target in it). So there’s a 15’000 Bonus total!

For Recreation

7 Likes

I followed the rules, score: 168,276+15,000=183,276
Good contract and not too hard. :smiley: The coins aren’t exactly on the bodies but I guess that counts since otherwise they should have been thrown awkwardly lol. This time got the sweet SA as well. Always nice to get it without resorting to Sieker, I refuse using that. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s perfectly fine with the coins like that. Nice run! Tried to make to contract somewhat challenging but not too hard as it’s already hard enough without any help.

I followed the rules, and it took me basically 20 minutes trying to find the targets, since I didn’t know the use of the full map was allowed :expressionless: . SA was successful, but i guess i lost a few points for how long it took.
Anyway, final score: 159,418+15,000=174,418

5 Likes

At least you got SA :slight_smile: And now you know that you can use the map next time.

1 Like

Recreated for PS (coins and all :grin:):

2-05-2740789-81

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

20coins

1 Like

Lol nice save on the first target, that was great how the other guy was just about to come back but heard the combat and ran away. :joy: He was in a perfect spot too and couldn’t see you.

I followed the rules.

Fun contract. I almost got an SA but I was spotted by some rando while picking a lock.

4/5 stars. 140,553 points (including the bonus)

3 Likes

I think @Beldingford wins this one!

(wow this past week flew by fast. I haven’t gotten around to this one yet!)

5 Likes

Wow, I haven’t got any contract ideas yet but I’ll come up with something. :smiley: I expected more participants but maybe people were busy or just didn’t remember this one.

1 Like

I was hoping to take part in this one, but the:

rule makes it a bit awkward as it doesn’t seem any of these end up being recreated for Xbox.

4 Likes

Yeah, this had been only a PS thing for a long time so we PC players are new to this as well. I don’t know if many Xbox players even read this thread.

4 Likes

Okay, here we go. First I thought about doing a sniper contract in Dartmoor but that turned out too difficult for this competition. :joy: Instead I created a more simple one in Mendoza, called

The Cerberus

Good evening.
Your mission is to liquidate a three-man security unit called ‘The Cerberus’. They used to work in our client’s company in Florida, but after they accidentally caused a data breach, they had to flee to Argentina. Finding them was easy, but you have to be careful when doing your job. Make the deaths look like accidents.
Good luck.

PC ID: 1-31-8647461-94
PS ID: 2-31-8660643-81
Xbox ID: 3-31-3202428-20

Objectives:

• Eliminate Theo Kelly
  • Eliminate Allan Guzman
  • Eliminate Spencer Brown
  • Eliminate all targets with accidents while wearing your suit

Bonus points:

• You’ll get extra 20,000 points if you don’t use any emetic items.
For recreation

Kelly - Parking lot
Guzman - Security room
Brown - Fermentation atrium, near the security room

7 Likes

Played this contract tonight. It was very fun, even if I really messed up a couple of times.

3 Likes

I’ve been lurking here and thinking the same thing. I wonder if there is enough of us on Xbox interested that we could rotate creating them?

I’ve done this one:

3-31-3202428-20

4 Likes