Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

I didn’t try doing a contract search and play one of those contracts, but I had no problems completing the featured contracts yesterday or one of my old contracts I created.

I was fortunate in that some of the reported Xbox issues did not affect me (other than a couple of slower than usually sign in connection times where the pop up would temporarily be displayed).

I’ll probably play it tomorrow (at least definitely before the deadline) because it looks like a really interesting concept but I’ve been a little busy and dusting off some other games (and consoles) I’ve neglected in the past year or so

1 Like

Well, I finished this one at least.

I was doing fine and had taken out both the listed targets, on my way out of the restaurant I blind turned a corner and ran face first in to the director whilst dressed as a guard. As I was compromised I thought I might be able to save the run partially so I ran to the bathrooms and KO’d him, then I had to KO the 3 guards that followed him in there.

I then rolled a 3, KO’d Portman in the same bathrooms (because why not at this point) and made a B-line for the target. I killed him, exited via the Heli and that was that.

58,604 + 10,000 (suit) + 10,000 (director)
= 78,604

I loved the idea of a random target, you have to think on the fly to work out who and where you have to go.

3 Likes

There’s approximately 48 hours before your primary target dissapears!

@Krikkit2021, @ColdDayInHell, @linux_penguin

1 Like

Well, that was fun! What a unique and creative take on it! There was a bit much for me to keep track of, however, as you’ll see…

Now, for my story:

The Plan

I was going to start in my room/suit before I actually read the briefing anyway. (+10,000)

A Useful Disguise

Had to get rid of him…

… so I could get rid of him. (+10,000)

It was helpful for this.

And this.

She’s Probably Fine

Right?

A Completely Necessary Adventure

I finally remembered to get my fiber wire.

I didn’t read the briefing carefully enough so I thought I had to use the USB so it would give me the list…

And, unfortunately, I didn’t know he enforced The Chief Surgeon…

I knew he did but I was too busy running from the first guy…

Back On Track

After I cried a little for the unnecessary loss of my SA, I rolled Yamato Narita but also decided to eliminate The Curator.

I had to take a minute to figure out (with some help from actually, really, careful reading the briefing one last time) Yamato Narita is this guy. I planned to come back later.

+15,000, or 10,000 (I’m not really sure, it’s kind of vague)

Maybe This Is Normal In Japan

Extracurricular Activities

This doorway got me caught trespassing…

… so I beat up some people.

Then, missed a point blank Sieker shot…

… and maybe got seen by this guy as I knocked him out…

… so I strangled a target. (+7,500)

And beat up someone else. This time stealthily.

And gave the other target a nice rubber duck. (+7,500)

Get To The Chopper

Then, I got blocked by this guy just long enough to miss my flight!

The Results Of Poor Reading Comprehension

54,529+10,000(one suit start)+10,000(one removed doctor)+15,000/10,000🤷‍♂️(one extra just to be sure)+7,500(one target left breathless)+7,500(one target blasting off again) =99,529 OR 104,529

(But I completely forgot to go back for The Acquaintance so… It’s probably void…? I mean, I didn’t win anyway so it’s fine. Feels bad man.) :rofl::joy::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face::grimacing:

3 Likes

Last chance to beat @Adil15101 's 215,212! Will anybody take it?

Ray Miller has been officially eliminated and the winner is @Adil15101 with 215,212 points!

Erik Baumgartner, the real Acquaintance has been eliminated with a lethal poison kill

Angelina Kleiner has been found in the restaurant toilets with a deep scar on her neck.

Ray Miller has been eliminated in his cubicle with a propane flask.

The next day, The Director’s unconscious body was found in a locker in the public toilets.

8 Likes

Hah that’s so cool how you took screenshots based on my gameplay!

Btw like last time, the 2nd place is free to pick the next contract. I had decided not to post my runs here but this contract was too good to pass up!

5 Likes

Hey, you are also supposed to add the locations of the target for people who want to recreate the contract on other platforms. Just remember to hide that info. Also mention the deadline at the bottom of the post, which is supposed to be 2 weeks from the submission of your original post.

1 Like

I’ll remake it on Xbox later!

1 Like

I just mentioned it because people always mention the location for easy recreation. Has been like that for a long time.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I recreated. I could do it if you wanted

Okay! It’ll be fun playing an ET :3rd_place_medal:

1 Like

JSON for PS4 recreation:

{"Author":"rattleshnake","MissionId":"43a1bfcb-dede-453e-95f2-c2862329ebee","MissionName":"LOCATION_COASTALTOWN_NIGHT","TimeLimit":210,"ExitId":"63317ff2-e1da-42f5-acba-da79dc18beb0","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Sunset Slasher","Description":"Good evening, 47. We have been tasked with a frame job, your targets are all former lovers of a local woman who our client wishes to “punish” (their words). You are to steal a weapon from her apartment, use it for the killings and then leave it to be discovered. Good hunting.\r\rBy rattleshnake","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"904465b6-e7d3-4692-a12a-a93dfc1fb7c4","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"25e11b0a-d85d-4fa1-9288-74f51ff0ff79","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"6f4e6f40-f32d-4bdf-b960-96fac4073337","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[],"ContractId":"0287f6fc-2353-4678-bdc5-f9b8bfc5eb4d","ContractPublicId":"104333127332"}}}

@Crewdy @TheChicken @ZeroGravitas

1 Like

I’ll have it ready by the middle of the day tomorrow

1 Like

Recreated for Xbox: 3-04-0715445-59

1 Like

I followed the rules.

Mission debriefing: Brought the Sieker, an emetic briefcase, and a lockpick because the only way I could think of getting targets I assumed were out in the open would be to make them sick. Decided to wear the scarlet suit for valentine’s day (the most important loadout consideration of course). Got spotted trespassing twice while trying to figure out how to get into the apartment, but managed to get the knife without being seen. Headed all the way down back out onto the public square and went to grab Piero first. After he left his conversation with the woman on the stairs, he headed for the bathroom. I decided this would be my chance to Sieker him, but I forgot that the dart guns make noise, so he turned around and spotted me. I decided that I would have to kill him right then and there to prevent him from alerting everyone else nearby. Fortunately, I was out of sight of anyone else, but the woman heard the sound of the stab. I got out of there before she could spot me next to the body though. Next two targets were much easier after following Hansi to the concert and locating Matteo nearby. Hansi got the briefcase and Matteo got the dart. Eliminated them in the bathroom and hid the bodies one at a time, then left the knife neatly placed on top of the container. I’m assuming that counts as near the bodies. It might be harder to connect Piero’s back alley shanking to Camelia, but I’m sure the agency can pull a few strings.

All in all, this was a neat contract. Nothing too complicated, but the challenge of obtaining the knife was fun.

96684 + 15000 = 111684

1 Like

I followed the rules
154.976+15.000=169.976

The targets are really interesting and after coming really prepared with a lot of emetics, It turned out that the targets’ routes actually allowed you to not use emetics and still get away with it (although they were in some risky spots) I also found the knife objective really interesting.
Now, onto the run itself. After climbing up to the ICA safehouse and climbing down to get the knife, I was spotted by a bodyguard, so I had to kill him. The game almost screwed me over with one of the kills: After trying to emetic one of the targets, they suddenly entered panic mode. Somehow I wasn’t spotted. I left Hansi Schumacher and the bodyguard in some risky spots and nobody actually went their way, so I was a bit lucky.
Video up soon.

1 Like

Followed the rules. Score: 99,297+15,000=114,976

I took a long route to the apartment and was spotted by a guard for trespassing. I never go there so I didn’t remember who I’d encounter. Did the kills pretty smoothily but the town hall entrance guard (who was an enforcer) also spotted me after the last kill and finally the last body was found before I got to the exit. Not a perfect run but did it without emetics at least!

Pics

1 Like

I think I know who you are talking about since he also ruined my SA. Not even sure why he was there TBH.