Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

Your video isnā€™t up yet, but I didnā€™t climb to the safehouse so that must have been a different guy. I lockpicked the door at the pipe and went up the stairs. There I was spotted by a guard watching an apartment door.

It is currently stuck on processing, but based on your description, I think itā€™s the same person.

Just to clarify, itā€™s a bodyguard who is up at the apartment where Brother Akram can be found in The Author?

It was this guy at the roof/balcony. Yes, itā€™s a guard at ā€œAkramā€™s apartmentā€ but heā€™s not where you would go if you take the safehouse route.

Summary

sunset

1 Like

PC:1-11-1873839-10
PS:
Xbox: 3-11-2868270-20 (thanks @Crewdy)
Mandatory objectives:
Eliminate Salman Al-Ghazali
Eliminate Mikkel Bekenbauer
Eliminate Felipe Rojas
Complete the contract within 15 minutes

Additional notes:
You must start at the event entrance
You may not eliminate Hector Delgado
You may not shoot any of the drivers on the race track
Optional elimination objectives:

Right back at ya

Eliminate all targets in (supposed) accidents or with poison
+10.000

I always feel like...

No you don't

Eliminate Mikkel Bekenbauer without luring him out of the room heā€™s in.
+10.000

Briefing:
Good morning, 47. I have an intriguing contract for you:
Your primary target is the almighty sheik Salman Al-Ghazali, a wealthy individual well known in the Middle East for his oil plants. His high ego has led him to a bet on an Aeon driver at the Global Innovation motor race in Miami, Florida along with Hector Delgado, a prominent member of the Delgado cartel. They have since agreed to a meeting where they are waiting for the outcome of the race. Your target cannot accept defeat, so he has since hired an inside man in the Aeon team to rig the car with an explosive, which he will detonate if the driver will beat the Thwack driver.
Our client, who just so happens to be Hector Delgado himself, has heard of this exchange and has hired you to eliminate him along with Mikkel Bekenbauer, the person who manufactured the bomb, and Felipe Rojas, the inside man.
We donā€™t have much time. Intel suggests the race is about to end in 15 minutes and the Aeon driver seems to be in the lead of the Thwack driver. We also cannot give you an undercover spot, so you will have to figure it out from the event entrance. Good luck, 47.

For recreation

abdul
Location of Salman Al-Ghazali

aeon
Felipe Rojas is the Aeon driver in the VIP bar who takes a bite from the food platter.

Mikkel Bekenbauer is in this approximate location.

Deadline: 5th March

2 Likes

So if I kill 2 out of 3 in accident or poison kills, I donā€™t get the 10k, right? Needs to be all 3?

Donā€™t get this one at all? Itā€™s just a picture with no description.

Maybe itā€™s like one of those redacted objectives

Thatā€™s what I was going for. Although I would need to confirm whether or not the person has actually done it correctly. The picture is just a hint with some minor details (The disguise isnā€™t important)

Yes.

1 Like

Reminder: The Global Innovation Race is over in approximately 5 days!

@TheChicken @ZeroGravitas @Beldingford @Adil15101 @avesmaria @Krikkit2021 @Viv @Crewdy

4 Likes

Definitely went a little too ballsy on this one, especially the last part lol. Completed all the objectional objectives except for the 2nd one. Couldnā€™t figure it out :confused: Can you explain it once the deadline is over?

Total score: 169,178 + 10,000 + 10,000 = 189,178

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I have not been on Hitman very much recently outside of streams. I will recreate this tonight for @Viv @Krikkit2021. @AgentSnail47 you should get in on this as well.

2 Likes

Xbox code: 3-11-2868270-20

@Viv @Krikkit2021 @AgentSnail47 @ColdDayInHell @linux_penguin go wild!

1 Like
Just a Flamingo at the Races

Lab ā€œAccidentā€

Anyone Could Drown in a Toilet

TOTALLY an Accident

Final Results

One of my knockouts saw me knock them out so I shot him to try to save 15,000 points. Of course, later a different knockout that I didnā€™t bother to hide was found and then everyone saw me throw the explosives at the sheikh and a few others saw me flee the sceneā€¦ And it occurs to me the Kronstadt explosives may not count as an accident but Iā€™m counting it (because my score isnā€™t anywhere near good enough to win with or without it.) :grin:

56,558+10,000 (3 ā€œaccidentsā€)+10,000 (1 unmoved scientist)=76,558

1 Like

With the race and the contract deadline finally being over, our winner agent is @Adil15101 with 189,178 points!

Explanation for "I always feel like..."

ā€¦Somebodyā€™s watching meā€¦
I feel like I shouldā€™ve gone with a much higher point count for this one since I forgot about ā€œUnnoticed killsā€ being a thing, and also couldā€™ve been a bit less cryptic, but here it is:

• Eliminate Salman Al-Ghazali from around where 47 stands in that picture in any way (with the intended method being with a pistol)
3 Likes

I did think of this, but I didnā€™t think you would want us to lose SAā€¦again. Lol.

Btw whoever wants to create the next contract can do it. This thread is slowly dying unfortunately.

1 Like

I think this is mostly because we are just running out of good custom ET ideas that use already existing NPCs. And also there are global problems like the Ukraine-Russia war.

It has been 4 days and no one has responded. I might just try to create another ET just to keep a spark going, but I would prefer if someone else created one.
@Crewdy @Krikkit2021 @scoobywizard @TheChicken @avesmaria @zeroyear @Viv @Canucklehead @ZeroGravitas

1 Like

I was going to say something along those lines. I think itā€™s a combination of a lot of things; I donā€™t about everyone else but, personally, Iā€™m a bit Hitmanā€™d out in general and am catching up on my backlog of video games while waiting for Freelancer mode to come out. That said, with contract creation capabilities coming to the rest of the Patient Zero campaign in a week or so, the thread may pick back up then.

(PS, I could maybe think of a contract if nobody else wants to but I donā€™t have any ideas at the moment so it might take a day or two)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got one!

Note that the ā€œself-helpā€ group also insists that Lang is actively attempting to sabotage Black and may have unidentified assistants so they have some additional objectives accordingly.

• Retrieve two bottles of insecticide and exfiltrate with them (+10,000)

• Detonate or otherwise destroy three propane flasks. Liberation wants to be very clear that the blasts are to harm no one (except the target) and they will deduct additional penalties on top of our own. (+15,000, -5,000 on top of ICAā€™s -5,000 for any non-target casualty)

• They would also like you to ring or destroy the Church Bell after Lang has been eliminated to let them know ā€œBlack can now reach his full potentialā€ but look out below as the above collateral damage penalty will apply here as well. (+25,000, -5,000 on top of ICAā€™s -5,000 for any non-target casualty)

Reports say that Lang will be in Sapienza as long as Black is and that he seems to be waiting for something. While we have yet to ascertain what exactly that may be, our intelligence indicates that whatever heā€™s waiting for will happen at noon EST, March 27, after which he will leave and so will Lang. Good luck, Agents.

Recreation

4 Likes

I think Iā€™m the only PlayStation player left, so this probably wonā€™t do much good, butā€¦

PS: 2-15-8760648-81

RIP Player-Made Elusive Contracts Thread (2021-2022)

2 Likes

HEā€™S NOT DEAD YET (I HOPE).
I wanted to revive this thread as I had an idea and ran with it (I even made a video briefing!).

THE BANKERS

Good evening 47. Your targets are Benjamin Hunsicker and Wayne Bronson, financial investment bankers currently working at the Milton Fitzpatrick bank in New York.

The bank is currently under investigation for fraud with manager Athena Savalas being the center point of the investigation. However, Savalas suspects that Hunsicker and Bronson are behind the leak and believes that they are planning to plant false information incriminating her in order to remove her from power.

We have uncovered records that point to our targets having high-value stocks in rival bank ArN. With Savalas gone, Milton-Fitzpatrick would be the centre point of a global scandal, and stocks in ArN will rise dramatically, meaning that our targets stand to make a large sum of money out of this investigation.

Savalas has hired us to remove Hunsicker and Bronson from the investigation on a permanent basis, and recover the incriminating documents before they can get in to the wrong hands. We donā€™t have long before the authorities find that document 47.

Take out our targets, recover the evidence and exfiltate the bank as quickly as possible.

I will leave you to prepare.

Main Objective: Eliminate Benjamin Hunsicker & Wayne Bronson.
Additional Objective: Collect the evidence file from the lockbox.

The targets will disappear on July 15th at 11:59 CEST (3 weeks)

PC (Epic): 1-24-1087014-62 (thanks @djsojus)
PS: 2-24-8572018-10
Xbox: 3-24-3445584-20

{"Author":null,"MissionId":"aa8f57ec-792f-4ab4-8de9-0b65637bd177","MissionName":"LOCATION_GREEDY_RACCOON","TimeLimit":60,"ExitId":"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"The Bankers","Description":"Full briefing video at hitmanforum.com. HMF Elusive target rules: play the mission once only with instinct OFF and target map icons OFF. Record your run and submit it to hitmanforum.com. Just for fun.","Targets":[{"RepositoryId":"52e6850f-acf6-4767-941b-6d82c2469613","Selected":true},{"RepositoryId":"1802d240-d439-4ae0-be63-ce7f3c59a925","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}

Tagging all of you that were ā€œusualsā€ in this thread, I hope we can get at least a few entries for this one.

@Adil15101 @ZeroGravitas @Krikkit2021 @zeroyear @bgyorok @Viv @Beldingford @linux_penguin @TheChicken @djsojus

If we get enough people interested, Iā€™d love to keep some sort of leaderboard going forward, and then maybe we can think of some way to reward the winner after a bit of time? Tag anyone else that I have forgotten!

10 Likes