Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

No one make a briefing! 'Cause then you’ll have to play the contract yourself and willingly disqualify yourself :joy:

I’m not on the discord community, but I’ve heard you can get help to recreate contracts though there. If someone can get ahold of that, to get PC/Xbox versions without self-disqualifying that’d be great haha

3 Likes

I’ll make it on Xbox hold on.

Edit: i already know where the target are so it doesn’t hugely matter, and I’m burned out or Hitman, so i probably won’t play it

1 Like

@DJLMAN27
Xbox ID: 3-29-7960570-17

1 Like

Thanks for the recreation Of the contract, I just wanna get it Out-of-the-way since I won the last contract.

1 Like

I’m part of the community (so is Crewdy and Linux who have played this in the past) and so in future i can probably get hold of someone who can remake

1 Like

Epic ID:1-29-9878357-10
Thx Bgyorok

1 Like

This was a tricky one, but I enjoyed doing it, and I’m shocked I managed to skirt around all 10 agents sucessfully :sweat_smile: I’ve killed Rolf and Gestur more times than I can count, so they were the easy part!

166130 + 4000 + 1000 + 3000 + 5000 =

3 Likes

Didn’t really bother with the eggs, never done that EE before. Got SA though!

Score: 168,517+3,000+4,000=175,517
Flashing lights warning, the glitch appeared again and happens sometimes when aiming.

4 Likes

Ah man, I feel liks its always the smallest thing that sets my run on fire, every time :sweat_smile:
Eh I try not to let it get to me. I got out.

65,643 + 4000 + 1000 + 5000 = 75,643

3 Likes

I Know the Creator of this Contract doesn’t count for this competition but I’ll did it anyway

My 1st Run is my blind run for 1. What’s done is done.168643+ 4000 + 4000 + 3000 + 5000= 184643

My 2nd Run don’t count. But I did it to do Better.

3 Likes

I’m back and I did a thing.

Here’s my story…

(Plus 7,000 for not changing and calling some naughty pricks)

2 Likes

Time is up good Job Everybody. It look like we have our winner. Congratulation @Crewdy. You are next for your creativity of the Player-Made Elusive Contracts

2 Likes

What we need is the ability to make it truly them truly elusive by allowing creators to set the same conditions used in the actual ET contracts. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try try again…EVER!

1 Like

Yes!!

No!!

1 Like

I will have something for you guys today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I was hoping to get recreations before posting. I have Xbox and PS though.

Good afternoon agents.

Your targets today are Luke Yuriev and Riley Russell, both currently working at the ICA Training Facility in Greenland. Whilst the training facility might seem like an innocuous place on the surface, a group known as The Bootleggers are currently using it as an afront for an illegal Booze & Cigarette Smuggling ring.

Your targets, the heads of the gang, have been sanctioned by the ICA for termination, and we aren’t talking a P45. Our intel suggests that Russell is disguised as a security guard, and can usually be found patrolling the perimiter, whilst Yuriev is disguised as a KGB Agent, and can usually be found slacking off on the roof, ‘sampling’ the merchandise.

Take out the targets, and be sure to grab a bottle of the smuggled Vodka on your way out for… research purposes.

I will leave you to prepare.

Required Objective: Eliminate the targets.
Required Objective: Collect the bottle of Vodka.
Optional Objective: Complete the mission suit only (no disguise changes) to earn an extra 10,000 points.

920780549818310666 2-01-1444066-10 // 920780549482741792 3-01-8872566-20

You have until 2023-01-08T23:59:00Z to eliminate your targets. Good luck agents.

4 Likes

Ooh, an ICA Facility contract is cool

1 Like

Returnal was kicking my butt over and over today so I had to take a break.

Why not one play more of these for old times’ sake, before Freelancer takes over our lives? :grin:

It was almost SA

5 Likes

I guess we’ll keep this going for a few more days if anyone else wants to enter?

Oh no those two permiter guards are a nightmare! It was all looking so good :pensive:

4 Likes

Yes i am currently doing it as we speak

Edit:

The power of listening to agent and handler (hitman 2’s main theme) has given me strength to pull off a SASO thus giving me 178155 points if my maths skills are on par

4 Likes