Player-Made Elusive Contracts (PS4)

I followed the rules (apart from the little spoiler I saw, which helped me claim victory!) :smile:

I played in my usual ultra-safe RP fashion, and – apart from almost getting spotted by the plumber, whom I managed to KO from the front just in time – everything went perfectly.

As usual, however, my time is extremely beatable, should anyone else wish to play.

• no starting locations :white_check_mark:
  • no smuggling points :white_check_mark:
  • no noticed kills :negative_squared_cross_mark:

I’m a big fan of this concept and it was executed pretty well here. Unfortunately the second target was fairly unremarkable.

Thanks for playing, Spodey.

Although, in my opinion, there was nothing wrong with the second target. Some targets are trickier to spot and more (or less) mobile than others. That’s realistic.

Plus, everyone’s experiences vary in large part due to their own actions. @Chillyschrimp, for example, didn’t find the second target unremarkable. lol

I’m gonna make one. BRB

Here! ID: 2-03-2923522-82

I appreciate your interest, Tranger, but we don’t just make contracts here. It’s a contest with specific rules. Please read the post at the very top of the page if you have the time. :slight_smile:

I did actually read it :slight_smile:

Plus I made the contract with the same rules. Though I got a little bit creative on the way I killed him xD

Sorry, I’m a bit confused. If you played the contract, just post your score and you can take part.

But it sounds like you’re saying you remade the contract and then played your version of it. Is that what you did?

? I mean, I created a contract but It wasn’t any recreation.

I mean I can play that one contract from earlier, Is that ok?

If you want to play, play this contract – “Square Shooting – ID 2-03-0345782-23”.

Make sure you follow all the rules in the original post (including not looking as other people’s videos) and then post your score. If you win, fair and square, we’ll play your contract next.

This contract ends tomorrow at 6 p.m. GMT.

Only the winner posts new contracts here. :slight_smile:

Okay :slight_smile: I will start playing It now

O- I hate playing with these rules, because I always like use Instinct on 90% of my runs

Good thing the church tower has like 60% view to all of the map

Just give it a try! :smiley:

It’s supposed to be more challenging and realistic. You’re supposed to be more careful when you play. We’re all used to it, and the game works perfectly fine without instinct.

Nobody will mind if you mess up. We all mess up. (Me more than most. :blush: )

The only important things are that you’re honest and you have fun.

My knowledge of my favourite map is gonna be tested here xD

I hope they’re the ones I think they’re ;_;

Target 1 = Located ???

Target 2 = unlocated yet

And failed. I think It was the other one that was the target.