Player-Made Elusive Contracts (PS4)

Contract ends at 6pm gmt

Im not gonna have time to play this one so count me out

0 Likes

I just went. It was going really well when I hid a body and got spotted through the fog. oh well. Got shot and killed as I tried to kill Mendola with a bomb but missed.

2 Likes

I guess I won? :sweat_smile: Okay I can’t be bothered to make an elusive target myself because I’m so burnt out on hitman today. So instead I’m going to make you guys play my favourite contract that I’ve done in a while :smile:

Also to make things not excruciating (as you can’t look things up) I’m going to tell you where the food items are
APPLE is either on the bar in the Hyperborean show area or in the bunker display area at the castle entrance
MUFFIN on a bunk bed in the guards quarters above the main castle entrance
BURGER in the security room next to the helicopter

Hope this is okay @David47 and you guys enjoy this as much as I did

@CHAOS_AGENT_45 hope you don’t mind me doing this :wink:

1 Like

I’m willing to bet that most of us aren’t going to be able to pull off those non-lethal throwable kills honestly, I know it can be done but I haven’t even tried it yet myself.

1 Like

I would never know of those kills if I didn’t see the kills being discussed and shown here.

Just a tip:
These 3 items are throwables, they don’t knock out npcs but they do damage.
These targets have about the same health as the fake npcs in the game, follow the kill condition and if I’m not mistaken then, 1 throw is enough to do the job.

Edit: I’m not sure about the 3rd target. I know that only the blindfolded musicians have zero to none health.

3 Likes

It is absolutely your right to select a contract for us to play – but, oddly enough, nobody’s ever done it before. It’s become customary to have another player create the contract if the winner can’t.

I, personally, have only ever visited the Isle of Sgail once (during the official ET), and therefore I don’t know where any of these scrumptious-looking foodstuffs are, even with the clues provided – so, as fun as it looks, I’m convinced I won’t be able to complete it with more than zero stars. lol

0 Likes

(Sorry, this should really go before the latest contract, but I still wanted to do it. lol

Gotta honour the winner properly.)

6 Likes

I didn’t know when I first played the contract, but musicians die in one throw, the initiate you just have to batter with the apple, but she’s a target so you don’t lose SA by her spotting you

0 Likes

heavens to betsy what is this madness

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

I feel that it’s only fair to write this because must of us haven’t tried this kill with non-ko throwable items mechanic
This is for those who haven’t tried out this type of kill and don’t know about it.

if you want go in blind in this contract then don’t click on “SEE MORE”.

SEE MORE

What I know is that you can kill the musicians and entertainers that are sitting down with one shot anywhere on their body so that means that these npcd will also die from one throw at their head with the non-ko throwable items (apples, muffins, apricots etc.)

With the normal npcs like the 3rd target, they can be shot 4 times in the leg with a Krugermeir then kill them with throwing a non-ko throwable item.
Normal npcs can also die by throwing a non-ko throwable item at them repeatedly until they die.

For musicians/entertainers that are sitting down;
Items like a wrench will knock them out because items that cause a knock-out doesn’t deal any damage and for some reason the items like don’t knock them out like apples, muffins, cheeseburger does damage on them and since they don’t have any health bar like the fake crowd npcs, they will die from one apple throw because those items does damage on npcs.

So lets say a normal npc (3rd target) has 100% health;
1 shot does 20% damage. So 4 shots to the leg with a Krugermeier will do 80% damage and then an apple to their head does 20% damage.
Silverballer will do more damage to the leg so maybe it’ll take 2 legshots and then 2-3 apple throws to the head for normal npcs to die

That’s how it works with the non-ko throwable items from what I understand.

I will try the contract for the fun of it but I highly doubt we are gonna see alot of stars form players here…except for contract creators that have masterd these things :joy:

3 Likes

:smile: sorry didn’t realise I’d cause such a stir.

I’m sorryyyyyy :sob::smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about this. I probably wouldn’t make a single star lol.

Who is the winner? Deadline was 72 minutes ago

0 Likes

Oh…I guess it makes sense because many here are not familiar with the mechanic and/or didn’t want to spend time looking for the items.

Lets hope the next contract is has a more familiar gameplay mechanic.
Hey atleast one is better than none :grin:

0 Likes

I really enjoyed the last contract you made, @TheContractor, but, with all respect, I think it’s clear that this contract that you chose was just a bit too complex and intimidating for the ET crowd. lol

I’m sure it was hunting for fruit and the unusual mechanics that put people off.

This seems like a fun contract to master, given multiple attempts, but overly punishing under our rules (especially for lesser-skilled players like me who have weak-ass map knowledge).

I suggest that you create something new, if you have the time, of course; or that you allow somebody else to make something for the next round. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be honest, I haven’t had the time to try this yet so keeping it or swapping it out are both fine with me.

0 Likes

That wasn’t the reason why I didn’t want to do it. No offence to @TheContractor, but when he said he can’t be bothered to make a contract, I felt the same way to play it. I mean if one is going to play here, at least put the effort in making a contract if you win for the respect of everyone playing, or pass it along to someone else.

That’s just the way I saw it, no offence again. :grin:

1 Like

I admit that I probably would have played it if it’d been created, too.

But because it was only selected, I didn’t feel like I was letting anyone down by not playing it.

Maybe we should change the rules so that contract-creation duties always pass first to the runner-up, and then to anyone else, if the winner can’t make something.

I can’t fault TheContractor whatsoever, though, because he acted fully within the rules. He was just the first player to ever make use of that particular rule, and it created an unusual situation for which I am as responsible as anyone else here.

P.S. If The Contractor doesn’t wish or have time to make something new, then I suggest that @DaZucc, as the runner-up of the previous contract, should have the option to create, and if he doesn’t want to create, then we open the floor to anyone who’s in the mood.

7 Likes

Okay so this is a full apology to everyone in the PS4 elusive contracts group. I was a little burnt out with contracts at that time and put forward a contract I enjoyed without thinking about how it would really play in the style of this group.

I’m going to make a new contract, as @David47 suggested, hopefully it plays well.

I mean, I think I’m the ultimate assassin, I effectively killed this thread without laying a finger on it :wink:

7 Likes

The Contractor
ID: 2-12-1748890-07

So now you have a chance to kill me for my crimes :wink: this is a really easy one just to start things back up (@David47 I’m thinking you could put a sooner deadline on this one so it can move onto the next person quicker?)

6 Likes

:smile: Love your contract idea. Thanks for being such a good sport about this.

And like I said above, no apology is required: I made the rules, you just followed them, so who is really to blame here? I should make myself the target the next time I create, too. lol

The deadlines are fixed because it makes them easy for everyone to remember, but the next deadline is really soon, anyway; it’s just a couple of days away – Wednesday the 20th, 6 p.m. GMT (1 EST).

Edit: I just read your briefing. That was funny. But what do you mean we can barely afford the ICA’s services?! Some of us might be insanely rich.

OK, no, you’re right. We used our ICA coupons.

2 Likes