Player-Made Elusive Contracts (PS4)

Oh, and I changed disguises in my run. There’s a lot of hidden routes through the mansion that really speed this one up.

I followed all the rules.

:slight_smile:

Great contract. That was one of my best Hitman experiences ever, because I approached it exactly how we’re supposed to approach elusive targets, and it paid off.

45 minutes of pure patience and suspense. I was terrified my computer was going to shut off towards the end because it’s been crashing for no reason lately, but I kept my cool and, thankfully, so did my PS4.

I’ll probably make a highlights video when I’ve had some time to relax. lol

P.S. I liked the condition that forbade 47 from changing his suit. Playing that way made my (47’s) success feel more pure and realistic; quickly changing in and out of the suit can feel artificial and gamey.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I tried to focus on hard-to-reach places within the mansion on this one. Slow and steady wins the race :+1:

I really had to think hard about how to take out both of the mansion-based targets.

I was forced to use routes that felt totally fresh because of the suit-only restriction.

(They weren’t fresh, but they sure felt it in the heat of the moment. lol)

@Silverballer Wasn’t WhiteCap Black Hat’s friend?? :smiley:

MASSIVE F*CKUP ALERT!!!
Maybe next time :wink:

Yeah, you got the reference :smile:

Here are the highlights of my official SA run. :slight_smile:

(As usual, for fairness reasons, please don’t watch this yet if you intend to take part in the contest.)

Thanks for that very interesting and challenging contract, @Silverballer.

Your next assignment:

Special conditions:

1. Destroy at least FIVE of the black vehicles shown in the images above.

Hint:

I’d advise taking as many explosives as you can carry, 47. And, should your supply be insufficient to the task, I have it on good information that Sean Rose recently received a consignment of highly volatile nitro-glycerine. I’m sure he won’t mind if you help yourself to a vial or two.

This contract expires in 48 hours, on Friday, March 10, at 6 p.m. GMT (1 p.m. EST).

Please read and abide by the rules stated in the original post if you’re a new player. :slight_smile:

Sooo, shooting the vehicles would be a insta-fail?

No, you can damage the vehicles in any way. Just make sure they’re properly destroyed.

A few bullet holes in the windscreen isn’t good enough.

Explosives are the quickest and easiest way to destroy them; that’s the only reason I kept mentioning them.

Yeah I didn’t mean shooting out the tires or keying the cars :smile:
So long as they blow up it’s ok, I got it!

@David47 How can I make te nytroglitherine explode??

You just have to throw it.

@Silverballer I’m always learning new things about this game :smiley:

Or shoot it if you place it down.

(In case you want to be a bit further from the kaboom)

Hmm my plan didn’t work out as I, eh planned…
Apperently shooting cars only sets off the alarm :blush:

So I ran around looking for stuff that can go boom and at one point someone got suspicious, one thing lead to another and I became swish cheese :upside_down_face:

Fun and creative contract @David47 sorry that I failed you (again)

lol. You didn’t fail me. If you had some fun, then you succeeded, IMO.

I’m curious, though. Why didn’t you use explosives?

I did bring explosives, duck and remote explosive, but I thought that I could save time by shooting some of the cars :stuck_out_tongue:

:smile: Yeah, cars aren’t as squishy in HItman as they are in GTA and similar games.