PlayStation 5 Reveal Event (Sep 16, 1:00PM PDT) - Discussion

7 Likes

give me the cat.

2 Likes

Give me the price.

4 Likes

I can just wait for announcements

2 Likes

2 hours left. Hopefully some gameplay or at least UI.

2 Likes

Mmm here we go. 3 minutes.

I’m expecting nothing but Miles Morales gameplay, so there should be at least something else that surprises me. (Unless we don’t get MM gameplay in which case would be very surprising)

2 Likes

47 was in the intro trailer…

6 Likes

Hitman is shown off in their opening sizzle reel? Whoa, IOI is a new PS5 flagship studio lol

4 Likes

For a sec I thought the audio was suggesting an announcement of Hitman 2, only because one of their voice actresses is Diana.

Edit: Ah nevermind. Seems to be a sizzle. I might need to shut up.

me too, especially that they have HITMAN 3 in January :blush:

2021 :wink:

2 Likes

Now i missed the title of the first game they showed :joy: oh well, looked like weebshit anyways.

1 Like

i thought so because of the Birds…

i was right :joy:

2 Likes

I am sure as hell or at least I hope they will show a mission from H3. Maybe in VR

3 Likes

The fun part about superhero games is kicking baddie ass, not actually saving people.

/s, that actually looks pretty good.

4 Likes

idk, i just want the Lizard in the Game and maybe let him have a good Design for once. 90s Cartoon series Lizard was perfect.

exactly. the Villains and Bosses are more important to me than the heroes :grin:

2 Likes

I kinda like the story telling in the bridge scene. It’s not about point A to point B, it’s about focusing on one thing, then later not and doing something else.

1 Like

ffs, just gimme the price, release date and a pre order link… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Depressing seeing Raven Software shill for Call of Duty. Harry Potter RPG sounds like it could be fun, hopefully JK has limited involvement with it.

5 Likes

True Black Ops style.

So, Cold War but with microtransactions?

4 Likes

Black ops campaign :heart_eyes: